Aira Scale

Options
lsilly15
lsilly15 Posts: 137 Member
Im thinking about getting the aria fitbit scale- thoughts?

Replies

• maoribadger
    maoribadger Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Following this, considering same
  • NorthernCardinal
    NorthernCardinal Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Also following!
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    I have one and I love it! Good investment if you are serious about losing weight.
  • DavidHensley77
    Options
    We've had one for over a year and we love it. I like how it automatically updates your FitBit account without needing to use the computer. The scale is remarkably accurate compared with the scales at the doctor's office.
  • StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    Options
    Had it since January and very happy with it. Look for deals. Its sold at Target, Best Buy, Amazon. Brick & Mortar stores may not have it on the shelf, but you can typically order online. (And have it shipped or pick up at store.) Sometimes they run promos. I got it when Best Buy had a 20% off online order coupon. Target gives a 5% discount when you shop w/ their store card.

It allows for up to 8 user profiles. I set it up with myself as the main user. Then sent an 'invite' from my Fitbit account to Hubby. I did not set up the kids (ages 12/14/16) but see a 'guest' weighin when someone without a profile steps on. I like this. Gives me an idea if any of the kids seem to be obsessing about their weight, or if their weight seems to change in a major way.

Setup was easy - connecting to my home wifi I mean.
  • maoribadger
    maoribadger Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    I weigh daily - bad habit I know and I need to try and break it. Not sure if Id want it updating daily though. Might give this some thought. I do like the BMI/Body fat thing