Day 28

Options
9/24 Hey everyone! Sorry I was so MIA yesterday. I actually ended up getting 2 puppies so they consumed my entire day!! They are so sweet and I will try to post a picture here if I can! I am going to be better today about logging! Hope you're all doing well! :smile:

Replies

• kelseyann92
    kelseyann92 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Here are my sweet girls :)

15162845589_bf1b1f94dd_n.jpg
    15349599545_bc4772af67_n.jpg
  • Astraea05
    Astraea05 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Had a pretty good day. Stayed under my calorie count... just barely and got my walk in! Thinking I may change my weigh in day from Friday to Monday to help me be more accountable on the weekend. Not sure if this is a good idea because may be too discouraging to weigh in on Mondays!
  • Astraea05
    Options
    9/24 Hey everyone! Sorry I was so MIA yesterday. I actually ended up getting 2 puppies so they consumed my entire day!! They are so sweet and I will try to post a picture here if I can! I am going to be better today about logging! Hope you're all doing well! :smile:
    The puppies are so adorable!! Where did you get them? How big are they going to get. They will def be a good motivation to go for a walk! I had a black lab for 14 years I really miss him. Was thinking of getting a dog but I am gone a lot. Nothing more sweet than a new puppy. Congrats on the new addition to your Family!! :heart:
  • KarenOregon52
    KarenOregon52 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Your puppies are soooo cute! My 12 year old daughter is jealous... she wants a small dog so badly. I'm doing good with this challenge as my weight started moving. I hit the 10 pound mark today... hope it stays gone until October 1st. ;-)
  • Astraea05
    Options
    Your puppies are soooo cute! My 12 year old daughter is jealous... she wants a small dog so badly. I'm doing good with this challenge as my weight started moving. I hit the 10 pound mark today... hope it stays gone until October 1st. ;-)
    Nice work!! Great to hear you hit 10 lbs!!!! Yay!!!:drinker:
  • billr9mm
    billr9mm Posts: 72 Member
    Options

Wow very very cool!!!

What kind of puppies are they? The one kinda looks like he has some rott.

Where did you get them?

How old are they?

Are they from the same litter?

What are their names?

Two females?

They look adorable!!
  • billr9mm
    billr9mm Posts: 72 Member
    Options

Wow very very cool!!!

Where did you get them?

How old are they?

What are their names?

Two females?

They look adorable!!

Sorry about all the questions...I'm just so excited LOL
  • Emmie112
    Emmie112 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    The puppies are so cute! Congratulations Karen! You're making awesome progress. All the hard work is paying off.

I've been MIA since the weekend and wanted to rant... I over indulged at the midnight buffet at my friend's wedding on Saturday and I work up in the middle of the night to regret it. I felt uncomfortable to lay down. It felt like the burger and fries I gobbled down was sitting on my cheat. I was actually happy to eat my salads this week and to see the bloating disappear today.

I'm going to push myself harder the next week. I'd love to hit my interim goal of 5 pounds by Oct 1st.
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options

Oh, are they ever adorable!! What did you name them?

9/24 I fell off the wagon for the second day in a row. I made homemade lasagna and strawberry pretzel salad on Tuesday for a dinner party. One thing I can't stand is letting good food go to waste. Had to eat some leftovers, and didn't even bother logging. I'll be back on it the 25th.
  • kelseyann92
    kelseyann92 Posts: 171 Member
    Options

Wow very very cool!!!

Where did you get them?

How old are they?

What are their names?

Two females?

They look adorable!!

Sorry about all the questions...I'm just so excited LOL

It's okay Bill, I AM TOO!!!

What kind of puppies are they? The one kinda looks like he has some rott. They are chihuahua/rat terrier mix!

Where did you get them? A farmer in byhalia, MS

How old are they? They are 9 weeks old!

Are they from the same litter? yes!

What are their names? Still in progress ( we are thinking of naming them after Disney princesses Jasmine and Belle)

Two females? yes!