Check in day 17 / 85 squats!

Options
it is going to be a crazy day for me, so I went ahead and got my 85 squats in during my lifting session at 5am. There is nothing like squats and lunges with weights!!! Talk about a BURN!! Enjoy ya'll :tongue:

Cyn

Replies

• StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    Options
    Will be getting mine in today - but have decided that going forward I'll do my squats 25-30 at a time. I am thinking its not good on my knees to do them all at once!
  • CynCyndi
    Options
    Will be getting mine in today - but have decided that going forward I'll do my squats 25-30 at a time. I am thinking its not good on my knees to do them all at once!

that is the best thing you can do :smile: during my circuit days, I will do however many lifting exercises I need to do and during my breaks in between sets I will do some squats. depending on what I am doing depends on how many squats I do. if I'm focusing on upper body, its easier for me to get a lot of squats in oppose to lunges followed by squats. :happy:
  • cocobutterrr
    cocobutterrr Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Love your profile pic Cyn! Im glad you seeing results!! Got my 85 squats done with my little sis today!! She was a trooper! Hope everyone had a great day!!
  • nill4me
    nill4me Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I got my 85 in today! 50 this morning, 35 this evening. I'm flying tomorrow AND friday....so there might be some airport squatting going on!
  • MeganZeman
    MeganZeman Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi all, got mine in today during my first ever "tabata" interval training circuit ( what makes this circuit training different from others that I've done is you do 20 seconds HARD with 10 second rest and repeat....and repeat...and....so on). Seems like a lot of resting but it really is great for those big 20 second bursts of power.
  • burlingtongrl
    burlingtongrl Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Got mixed up on how many we were up to and did 90! I also took an hour walk, mowed the lawn, and did an hour of gardening. I like to be outside, but I haven't started doing my squats out there...yet.
  • StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    Options
    Doing my squats in the evenings, and on the computer during the workday. So checking in to report for yesterday.

Did my 85. Did 20/20/20/25 with running in place for a few minutes between each set.