Options
cathyg321
cathyg321 Posts: 155 Member
:huh:

Replies

• Losing_Sarah
    Losing_Sarah Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Ha, Ha! Yes, I was thinking the same thing recently as there has been so little activity in this group lately.
  • nancy_bou20
    nancy_bou20 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm here!!! I noticed that too but add me as a friend and I will help keep an eye on you guys :) I am a personal trainer who even tho my carreer choice, I still need and want support from this site.

Cheers!
  • maginsky_91
    Options
    I hope it picks up again because this is the group that really got me going and sticking to my diet and exercising!
  • lynndiewilhelm
    Options
    Yes! We need to keep this going! It's exciting and a huge life change for me! Every day is a battle and I'm getting closer and closer to winning! I didn't lose any weight this week, but I didn't gain any back yet! So i'm still at a total of 6lbs lost. Which I think is FABULOUS! Keep up the hard work guys, the end result of this will be amazing!
  • katharineshalia
    katharineshalia Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Lol, I hope the moderator's move went ok, I miss her positive attitude. As for me, my weight loss is going ok, I say that, but we'll see tomorrow- I tried to weigh in on Wednesday but Friday is where I started and changing it didn't work out. Tomorrow is Friday and we should start a positive feed to start the weekend off. Hope to exercise t o morrow after the week off because I was painting my boy's room and wasn't motivated. Best wishes everyone.
  • cathyg321
    cathyg321 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I hope it picks up again because this is the group that really got me going and sticking to my diet and exercising!

this was a GOOD group, I agree. Anyone want to try their hand at restoring a NEW group??
  • catarinadev
    catarinadev Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm still here! And still loving the group. I don't post a lot because don't have much to say- I'm weighing in every two weeks so never much to report there (but it's going well!). But there are some great people on here, and even if I don't post a lot I feel supported just being here, and visiting occasionally :smile:
  • 0505jen
    0505jen Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I tried to start a few discussions. Anyways it's Friday again was out for drinks and appetizers with work friends last night but went for my walk this morning and will try to stay on track through the weekend. Today drink lot's of water!