Dragon Age: Inquisition

Options
2»

Replies

• Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Sofa- I would really recommend playing the first game. Really, really. lol

Ahahahaha you really think I waited to hear back from you guys after getting triggered by this thread?? :laugh:

The one thing I'm missing from D2 is the little clue-y icon next to your dialog choices.

Haha no, but wanted to be sure :P
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    I've got it pre-ordered. Outside of The Elder Scrolls, this is my favorite series of all time. Currently playing through DA:O again (to finish a character I started, but never took far).

I'm one of those that really liked DA:2. Oh, it had tons of issues, but I really liked the story...felt more intimate, which was a nice change from most RPG's (must save entire world!). Since I've played it through 3 times, though, I figured DA:O really needed a second full play through.

All I've been following with DA:I makes me feel like they learned their lessons from mistakes made and we will get an incredible game out of DA:I. I'm curious as to how open the world will really be.
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    As a fan of Origins ( I literally bought every DLC for it ), and a not as much as a fan of DA2, I have already pre-ordered Inquisition. I will again, be a mage. I will reak havoc on the planes of Thedas. As for which side will I fight for, that is yet to be known.