Week 2 Day 2

Options
vhuber
vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
Another AWESOME day except I ate a peach cup at school that had sugar in it otherwise it was great! Getting in my water (as much as time allows), trying to eat proteins, fruits & veggies with little fats and I get in fitness at least 5 days per week. My mood feels better!

Replies

• Fitmom120811
    Fitmom120811 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    i bet you have such a hard time having all that around you. I know it would be hard at first then you kind of get used to it lol
  • ashley_144000
    ashley_144000 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I had a good day too! I ate oatmeal, egg salad, peanut butter, veggies & sushi for dinner. My husband really liked the sushi. And good for y'all!! We will get to our goal ! :)
  • Fitmom120811
    Fitmom120811 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    what type of sushi do you get? I found this amazing sushi but not exactly sure what is the healthiest
  • ashley_144000
    ashley_144000 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I actually make my own. I love to cook! I make some rice & put some rice vinegar on it. Then I spread the rice on a nori sheet. Put some carrots, celery, avocado & salmon on it & roll it up tight! Cut it in pieces and u have sushi. Dip in soy sauce & it's delicious.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Sounds "sorta" good. What is a nori sheet & is your salmon raw? The thought of eating raw fish about sickens me!:happy: