Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for some Aussie friends

Replies

• libby2208
    libby2208 Posts: 41 Member
    I'm also from Melbourne, spend most of my week in the CBD :)

I'm very motivated and would love like minded people to "walk beside me" - so to speak!

Add me :)
  • jacqui1612
    jacqui1612 Posts: 128 Member
    Hi. From North west NSW. Feel free to add. Would like more friends to help with advise and motivation :)
  • Sjmsr
    Sjmsr Posts: 41 Member
    ACT here.
  • mellyw78
    mellyw78 Posts: 14 Member
    30-something Melbourne gal. Feel free to add!
  • stacey_stacey
    stacey_stacey Posts: 9 Member
    Hi, 33 year old from NSW. Just deleted all my inactive friends and looking for some new active ones.. Feel free to add me
  • LilyOfTheValley008
    LilyOfTheValley008 Posts: 95 Member
    Hey everyone, I'm Cassie from Sydney. Love to have more Aussie friends so feel free to add me :)
  • FitterTerri
    FitterTerri Posts: 91 Member
    Hi, increasing the numbers for NSW. I'm from the Mid North Coast. Feel free to add me.
  • callistra
    callistra Posts: 2 Member
    I'm in Perth, feel free to add me
    :)
  • Mother of 4 in far north qld. Anyone please feel free to add me.
  • MelbourneBelle
    MelbourneBelle Posts: 105 Member
    Hi everyone! Another Melbourne gal here, hopping back on the wagon after letting my "work life" get in the way of the rest of my life!

I don't log every day; I do fess up to over eating; and I work out when I can.

Local Aussie support would be fab!
  • cootason
    cootason Posts: 59 Member
    Hi all have lost 30 kilos looking to lose my last 20-30 kilos to finally be down in the double digits area have gone from 138 to 108-110 area proud to be where I am ATM but want to slim down and tone :) feel free to add me I'm from Hervey Bay QLD
  • KimHam17
    KimHam17 Posts: 18 Member
    Hi hi, I'm 22 and I'm from Adelaide. Feel free to add me :)
  • cherrychoc67
    cherrychoc67 Posts: 15 Member
    Port Pirie S.A 47, feel free to add me. I could do with some friends on here who understand its not as easy as just eating less lol
  • Qskim
    Qskim Posts: 1,145 Member
    Gypsy, I'd add you but when I click on your profile it comes up as a 24yo female with no avatar...very odd!
  • cherrychoc67
    _SKIM_ wrote: »
    Gypsy, I'd add you but when I click on your profile it comes up as a 24yo female with no avatar...very odd!
    am I normal now?? or still 24 and faceless lol :p
  • cherrychoc67
    gypsy wrote: »
    oh my gosh I just clicked on my own profile and yes a 24 year old comes up. that's stupid
  • cherrychoc67
    gypsy wrote: »
    oh my gosh I just clicked on my own profile and yes a 24 year old comes up. that's stupid
    I think I fixed it, I changed my user name ?
  • whatcarl
    whatcarl Posts: 12 Member
    Any one feel free to add me, the more friends on here the more motived i think i will be.
  • ozzy_q
    ozzy_q Posts: 47 Member
    Hey guys, I'm from Melbourne, haven't used the site seriously in about a year but just getting back in to it and would love some new MFP friends. Feel free to add me.
  • LadyLots2Lose
    LadyLots2Lose Posts: 110 Member
    I'm a Melbourne girl living in Queanbeyan (Canberra) these days and regularly head back 'home' for a footy fix. Feel free to add me.