OFFICIAL CHECK IN DAY 19!!

Options
95 squats finished!!! Wow tomorrow is gonna be 100!! Were almost done guys!!! yaay!!! Comment below when finished also comment a non scale victory you've had in the past month!! Mine is that one of my favorite dresses that i haven't been able to wear in a year because it was snug and also looked short on i can now wear!!! so i've definitely lost some inches around my tummy!! :)

Replies

• MeganZeman
    MeganZeman Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi guys I missed yesterday's squats so I tried to make up for them today with a Crossfit workout. Ended up completing 17 cycles in 20 minutes amounting to 255 squats, 170 sit-ups, and 85 pushups. I'm going to try to beat my score next Friday. My non-scale victory... hmm... I cleaned out and organized our garage this week....which was a pretty huge undertaking... because we are hideous slobs. I know I wouldn't have had energy to approach the project a couple months ago, so it makes me feel good that I have it now. Have a great night ladies!
  • CynCyndi
    Options
    Squats done!!!!
    Hmm.. I'd say my youngest telling me I look skinnier :laugh:
  • cocobutterrr
    cocobutterrr Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Those are great non scale victories!!! I also feel like i now have energy to do things i wouldn't normally be able to do!
  • burlingtongrl
    burlingtongrl Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Only got half of mine in today:embarassed: