Day 6: Sunday, 9/28/14

Options
The near perfect weather in LA left no excuse to get out on Day 5 and I ended up doing 130 minutes of morning walk.

The goals for Day 6 are to walk at least 60 minutes and be with in calories limit.

Replies

• kmcorc
    kmcorc Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    After a late check in for day 5, here's to planning for day 6! I DID get my run in. I think the fact that I've written here in front of people is a great accountability tool. I work the retail job tomorrow, so getting my 10,000 steps shouldn't be a problem. My biggest goals for tomorrow are:

Eat enough calories. Plan: Snacks are packed for work, and I come home for lunch.
    Drink enough water
  • cottoncandyclover
    Options
    day 6 plan, eat within my limits.
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Mine plan today is to keep within my caloric limit and try a new DVD workout when I get home. Or i could just dance aroud the house listening to some great 70's music while I clean!!
  • GMStb10
    GMStb10 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I met my targets although the family ate the homemake kfc, I was told not to do that again. It was ok but not Saturday night telly treat- I will look for some more recipes.

Today is another day I struggle with calories as we do a big sunday lunch with extended family too. My plan is moderation, and don't let grandparents over feed me, if food is left waste then it's not on my waist. Hopefully motivation will stay strong at 2pm today.
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,189 Member
    Options
    Perfect weather today - I am off for a long walk and picnic in the park. Goals for today are staying within the calories, and getting enough water and veggies. And enjoy the day :)
  • Book_lover92
    Book_lover92 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks for adding me to the challenge!
  • Curlychip
    Curlychip Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Injured! I suppose launching into exercise I was bound to overdo it...
    Well, I suppose its looking at the diet then, although I seem to be losing more weight on the days I don't exercise of course ;-)
    Any recommendations for quadriceps strain? It went pop, but I can still limp around.
  • Calyse90
    Calyse90 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    It is raining in FL all week, but I Did go to the gym yesterday, Sunday is my rest day, but I will maintain 1200-1400 cal today, and drink at least 12 cups H20, everyone have a great day.!!!!
  • laf0026
    laf0026 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I did try something new. I went to spin class in the morning and I was within my calories. I did not meet my goal of staying active all day. We had been having problems with our internet so AT&T had to come out and replace our entire system which require me to be on the phone for 40 minutes and then it took 3 hours to rewire the house.

Today is my rest day, so I hope to get a nice leisurely walk in and stay within my calories.
  • lujo321
    lujo321 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Today's plan is to rest my back and eat well. I need to work tomorrow so resting my back is extremely important.
  • mora982
    mora982 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Day 6 Goals:

- Get more protein.
    -Drink a gallon of water.
    -Take a 30-60 min walk if I can't do Day 3 of 30 DS ( I've to work all the day so I'll try to squeeze it in my busy schedule )
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Going out to dinner so my goal is to plan accordingly to stay under my limit
    Do home exercises
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Here is to a great day 6 for everyone!
    Yesterday I followed all my goals including the sleep part; but I have to say, cravings are terrible when you don't sleep enough: however I was way stronger!
    For today, I have a nice walk planned plus some serious sweating in the park running after my daughter :))
    Later, I shall bake my birthday cake ( grain free) so it's ready for my big day tomorrow!
    Keep on keeping on!!!
  • Shirotora88
    Options
    Yesterday for me was bad, I ended up eating some chips and had a beer watching UFC.. Today I am going to go back on the regular schedule for eating. I am disappointed in myself as I rarely go over in my eating.

Todays goal is to eat healthy, and go for a long walk
  • believefsc
    believefsc Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm doing really well! I'm really proud of myself (patting myself on back now). Today was day 4 of my exercise program, after spending a year on my butt, and I've already moved up from 15 minutes to 40 minutes.

Goals for this week:

(1) Exercise daily; home video in a.m. and walk in p.m.
    (2) Eat ALL my calories each day to avoid stalled weight loss
    (3) Stay social - support and be accountable to my Facebook/MFP groups

Have a great Sunday everyone!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,148 Member
    Options
    7 mile run : Done
    4 mile walk
    Calories w/Fitbit 1464 / Calories
    Strength training : (Two times : 50 wall push, 50 squats 50 sit ups, 50 tricep kick backs) x 2 (25 sit-ups and then roll over and do (10) 30 second plank) x 2 Done

This morning run felt awesome since the temp was in the upper 50's! Bring on fall in Las Vegas, yes yes yes! I've been doing extremely good, looking forward to my half marathon on Oct 9th! I was able to get my long run in, hopefully I can get ONE more in before the BIG day!
  • ketowerdefense
    ketowerdefense Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Already went to the gym today, so my goals left are to finish my 10 glasses of water and stay under my daily calorie limit.
  • Astraea05
    Astraea05 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Nice day here today!
    May take a rest day today.
    goals
    drink 8 cups h20
    Stay under calorie count
    NO FAST FOOD!
  • knmurray02
    knmurray02 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a great Saturday for me. I ate well balanced meals, stayed within my calorie limit, and got in over 15,000 steps. Today, I wan to do nothing but I need to hit the gym. I am hoping that writing it on here motivates me to keep my word. Once I am there I know I will be fine, but getting there will be the challenge.

Today's goals:

drink 4 16oz bottles of water
    hit the gym for at least 45 minutes
    stay under calorie limit.

I am craving junk food, so I am hoping that going to the gym will kill that craving. Good luck everyone...I'm going to need it!
  • Shellanfit
    Shellanfit Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    todays goal 15 mile run