Hello from Michigan

Options
michgal74
michgal74 Posts: 6 Member
:smile: Hi! I'm new to this group and just wanted to say hello to all you 40 somethings. I've been 40 for about 7 months now and so far it doesn't feel much different than 39, except I do have way to many aches and pains for my age! I'm hoping with my soon to be weight loss.. some of the aches and pains will go away! Good luck to us all!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• boxfish100
    boxfish100 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hi Michgal! I am in the UK but have family in Michigan. Does that count? :smile:
  • flab2fit42
    Options
    Hi Michgal74,

What part of Michigan are you in? I'm in Detroit. I'm 42 and have been trying to get in shape for the last 2 years. There was always something stopping me (ME :wink: ). But now I'm focused. Best of luck to you on your journey.

Lynn
  • mommyofjan
    mommyofjan Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am living in Southwest Michigan. Welcome to the community. :drinker:
  • Sunrisevalentine
    Sunrisevalentine Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am from Michigan! Just outside of Grand Rapids!! You can add me! Lots of support will help.
  • midwestdawn
    midwestdawn Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hello from Iowa, and welcome!
  • mommyofjan
    mommyofjan Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You can't be too far from me then lol I'm about 30 minutes south of GR:happy:
  • MsChris808
    Options
    Lynn are you really from Detroit or the suburbs? I am in Madison Heights but always say Detroit.
  • Bolahsigns
    Bolahsigns Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello from Nebraska :)