Another Annoucement (Happy This Time)

Options
Raasy
Raasy Posts: 972 Member
Hey everyone,

Since the last announcement of the shutting down of the challenge a couple of participants have offered to step up and take over the tasks of being a moderator.

Please help me welcome GrandmaJackie and lpeltenburg as the new moderators to the challenge !!!
:bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
These ladies will be taking over as of October 1st. So please show them love and congratulate them!!

Both Asp415 and I (Raasy) are happy that you all have love this challenge so much that you don't want to see it go away! Thank you ladies for be willing to take on the challenge, we are sure you will do well!!

Replies

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,101 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,

This is Jackie (grandmaJackie) from Las Vegas and the new co-moderator for the 3500+X7 Extreme Challenge. I'm looking forward to working with Lisa (lpeltenburg)

Thank you, Brianne and Ana for starting the 3500+X7 Extreme Challenge.
  • LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I can't wait to keep this going as well! I am new to the challenge, and was a little busy in September, but it still pushed me to get out there and exercise.
    So happy I found this challenge, and happy to help keep it going!
    :drinker:
  • MissJay75
    MissJay75 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Thank you Jackie & Lisa for stepping in so we can continue this challenge. With Halloween, Thanksgiving, & Christmas right around the corner this will be great motivation to keep on track.
  • ricki011
    ricki011 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and thank you so much for taking over!
    S.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Thank you Jackie & Lisa for stepping in & volunteering to do this! I can help fitness wise ideas but am quite computer retarded when it comes to spreadsheets etc.. Thanks again cuz I know you lead BUSY lives too!!
  • asp415
    asp415 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much Jackie & Lisa for taking over, I know Raasy & I were both very sad thinking it would come to an end. We are truly delighted that you two have stepped up & are willing to moderate.

Once again thank you :flowerforyou:
  • tamawamara
    tamawamara Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Thanks to Ana And Briane , For all you did. Sorry to see you go, But I understand, It IS a lot of WORK. That said, Thanks to Jackie and Lisa for taking over the challenge. Boy, a lot happened while I Was away this weekend, And had bad wifi, so I WILL get back to it as soon as the NEXT Challenge is Posted.
    Tamara
  • tamawamara
    tamawamara Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Thank you Jackie & Lisa for stepping in & volunteering to do this! I can help fitness wise ideas but am quite computer retarded when it comes to spreadsheets etc.. Thanks again cuz I know you lead BUSY lives too!!
    Yes , thanks as I am quite bad with Computers myself.
  • girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • glynie12
    glynie12 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    wow......i almost dropped out of this challenge - which is a knee-jerk reaction and totally not like me...however im elated that its going to continue:heart:
    sorry to see you both go, but congrats to you for doing it this long. long future successes to you both:flowerforyou:
    lisa and jackie - thank you for taking the wheel and i look forward to our next 8 months together:bigsmile:
    onward and upward they say!
    glynie:wink: