Day 7: Monday, 9/29/14

Options
We are fast approaching our first milestone on October 2. If you have not yet entered your information in the spreadsheet then please do so. I am considering resorting the spreadsheet one last time by October 1st. In that case the incomplete entries will be deleted.

My twin goals for Day 7 are to have balanced intake (within calories limit) and walk at least 30 minutes.

Replies

• kmcorc
    kmcorc Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Got my 10,000 steps in for Day 6! I didn't do so great in getting my calories throughout the day, and I felt a little pressure to snack on some more dinner after dinner so I wasn't too far below. I know everyone's goal is to remain below calories, and most days that is mine as well. However, weekends always catch me off guard, and I choose not to eat rather than eating empty calories.

Day 7 goals:
    Get my 10,000 steps
    Stay within my calories (much more of challenge during the week)
    Complete AdvoCare Can You 24? Workout
  • noodlebanana
    noodlebanana Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Day 7 Goals:

I need to get more serious about my goals and put some effort into challenging myself.

I will stay under my calorie allotment including keeping the sugar in check.

I will drink 68 ozs of water

I will resist all treats at work and only eat my own food.

I will walk the 15 minutes too and from work and I will push myself to really hike up that damn bridge.

And I don't want to commit to this one because I don't wanna /whiny voice...I will do two sets of the 7 minute challenge.
  • cottoncandyclover
    Options
    My goal for day 7 is to stay within my calorie limit and walk for 30 min.
  • woozeymagic
    woozeymagic Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow the last 3 days were a whitewash, but the 21st party and the 3rd birthday party of 2 of my 4 kids are done now :-) No more excuses.
    Goals for day 7:
    Walk 8 km (Achieved!)
    Stay within 1200 calories
    Drink 2L water

Happy days everyone and gl with your personal goals :-) I know you can all do it :-)
  • GMStb10
    GMStb10 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    The weekend went well, kept in moderation.

My goals today are
    Drink 2 liters of water
    Stick to calories
    Gammon and rice for dinner
    30 mins Yoga
    And 1 hour walk.
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,143 Member
    Options
    Feeling not so good today, and will have to work late, too...
    So not any special goals, just to drink 8 glasses of water and to stay below calorie limit.
  • Book_lover92
    Book_lover92 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    my goals are to stay within my calorie allowance and do at least 30 minutes of exercise.
  • DsSquishy
    DsSquishy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My weekend was a complete mess and were constantly on the go, so my eating wasn't the best, but I packed my lunch/snacks for work and am back on track for today!

My goal will be to stay under my calories and to do at least 30 minutes of some kind of physical activity.
  • LisasRoadtolosing100lbs
    Options
    I'm feeling pretty good about my lifestyle changes. The scale is moving in the right direction. And my blood sugars are starting to go lower daily.

My goals for the week are four c25k training sessions... I'm thinking about running a zombie run November 8th....
    today is day 8 of my triple 100 challenge. And I am going to try to lower my max calories daily. Veggies at every meal. And to stay positive. ... its working.

ONE DAY AND ONE STEP AT A TIME, WE WILL OVERCOME THIS
  • just_special
    just_special Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Now that my body is feeling a little better today (I now know to avoid high sodium meals!), my goals are to drink all my water and take a 30-45 min walk. Yes, I know this is redundant, will be my 7th day of the same goal, but so far, I have reached it 5 out of 7 days!

I am excited for the first weigh in to see how everybody is doing!
  • mora982
    mora982 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Starting Day 7 and 3 Days to go to finish 10% of the challenge!!

I'm satisfied with my progress so far for the first week!
    - I exercise every day for 30 min either walking, spinning, or circuit training!
    - I'm not exceeding my calorie goals!
    - I'm drinking a gallon of water.
    - And finally I found a way to increase my protein using gelatin powder as I'm not so much into protein powders which might have some ingredients i'm not familiar with.

For today's goals, I'm hoping to stay on track like the past 6 days!
    Good luck all!!
  • Onoiam50
    Onoiam50 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Day 7 and doing well, have avoided binging out on sugar with chocolate and other bad things. Exercise is still going strong with riding my bike every morning and keeping up my steps with my fitbit.
    My NSV in the past week has to start wearing a size smaller in jeans and lots have noticed.
    Tomorrow I will stick to plan, with riding my bike and fitbit, food wise I will keep up with the healthy choices for snacks.
  • aprilh47
    aprilh47 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    my goal for 7/100 is just the same. to stay under. evening meal planned going to try a new lasagne recipe hopefully the family will like it as its a favorite high calorie recipe, so hoping this new lower calorie recipe will go down as well.
    excercise today is fitness kickboxing class.
  • SilverStormi
    SilverStormi Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a somewhat relaxing day. Tried to get things done around the house and also a trip to the laundomat. But I did get a two mile jog/walk in while I was waiting for the washer to finish.

Todays goals:
    1. p90x (done)
    2. food shopping (I wanna make a chicken pot pie tonight for dinner and am missing a few key ingredients)
    3. drink 10 glasses of water
    4. finish cleaning the chin cage - I started before work but the fluffballs didnt want to cooperate and kept trying to chew the radiator so I couldnt finish)
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    We hiked a mountain yesterday and my whole body is sore. So my weight is actually up today, but I know its just water retention. In other news, fitbit customer service has agreed that my fitbit is defective and is sending me a replacement. I can't wait for it to come in! This not knowing how many steps I'm doing is driving me crazy.

Goals for today:
    1. Stay within calories (always)
    2. Be active at work (walk around) and 30 min walk at home (in lieu of my 10,000 step always goal)
    3. Bodyweight strength training
  • knmurray02
    knmurray02 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Well, as far as weekends go I can't complain. But I will... Friday good, Saturday good, but Sunday. Well Sunday I ate double my calorie allotment. I felt the need to snack coming on and I fought it for as long as possible. I don't want to beat myself up over this but I would like to understand why I continue make poor choices knowing the result.

On to today, my goals are:

drink plenty of water
    stay under my calorie limit while eating balanced meals
    1 hour of exercise

3 days till weigh in....good luck everyone.
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    Monday's goals: 10,000 steps and some other form of exercise tonight (Yoga or Weight Lifting) and record all my food. I got lazy over the weekend and didn't record any of my food (tisk tisk tisk)!

Hope everyone has a great day!! :smile:
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    I monitor my weight regularly, I only “record” Monday (started 12/1/2013)

9/22/14 – Down 4 (that much hasn’t happened in ages)

9/29/2014 – Down 3 (just off the scale minutes ago)

Been trying to “move more” with some treadmill (and did a short walk for charity); weights are still difficult (weak as all heck). Both will take some discipline. Food compliance has been on target with no overages.

Losses above are not the norm, at present I shoot for 1-2 pounds a week with an absolute goal of making sure there is “no gain”.

Water intake remains a big challenge...not normally met.
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Achieved most of yesterdays goals except the water, water intake practically nil.
    Today:
    20 min Jillian Michaels DVD - done
    water intake
    measure, log and stay under calorie count
    30 min walk after work
  • 2CABetterMe
    2CABetterMe Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    My goals for today are:
    1. Get 30 minutes of exercise✅
    2. Have a Green smoothie for breakfast
    3. Stay within my calorie range
    4. Drink 64 oz water at the minimum
    5. Plan my meals for the week to minimize eating out.