I DID IT!!

I ACTUALLY RAN ALL NINETY SECONDS! And then - then I did it again!

I had this huge dorky grin on my face as I was chugging down to the sidewalk to "I'll Make a Man Out of You" and the timer went off and I was still jogging. I'm so happy. I can actually do this!

Replies

• rabblerabble
    rabblerabble Posts: 471 Member
    Just take the program one day and workout at a time. All about slowly making progress.
  • CodingGrandma
    CodingGrandma Posts: 2 Member
    That's awesome! Good job, keep celebrating every victory.

ilsa
  • upsaluki
    upsaluki Posts: 553 Member
    Great job.
  • PaytraB
    PaytraB Posts: 2,360 Member
    Well done! Yes, you CAN do this!
    As someone else said, follow the program. It was great that you pushed yourself today but don't hurt yourself by pushing all the time. The program will see you through.

Always remember this feeling and the knowledge that you can do this. There will be other runs that make you feel quite the opposite and those runs are the imposters. This is the real run!!

Congratulations!
  • newhealthykim
    newhealthykim Posts: 192 Member
    I ACTUALLY RAN ALL NINETY SECONDS! And then - then I did it again!

I had this huge dorky grin on my face as I was chugging down to the sidewalk to "I'll Make a Man Out of You" and the timer went off and I was still jogging. I'm so happy. I can actually do this!

Yay! Yes, you can. Even when you don't get through a workout, you can. I've had to repeat several days, but I'm always working towards graduating. I'm hoping I can graduate in the next two weeks.
  • RedfootDaddy
    RedfootDaddy Posts: 274 Member
    Soooo I realised that the running intervals are sixty seconds not ninety for week 1, BUT still I did two of them. And yesterday I did FOUR! FOUR OF THEM!
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Fantastic! It's amazing how satisfying that 60 or 90 seconds is when you're starting out. So good!