Flower Mound here

Anyone up this way? Lewisville/Carrollton/Grapevine?

Replies

• Pet03
    Pet03 Posts: 38 Member
    I am in Corinth. I see your id is GreenBayDiva are you from Wisconsin?
  • GreenBayDiva
    GreenBayDiva Posts: 33 Member
    No I just love the Packers
  • Hi! I am at the border of Lewisville and Coppell! I am new to Texas- moved here with my family (twins, hubby and father) just a few short months ago. Restarted P90X today- I have lots of weight to get off me!
  • CactusF1ower
    CactusF1ower Posts: 174 Member
    I'm in Lewisville! :drinker:
  • newhealthykim
    newhealthykim Posts: 192 Member
    I'm in the Lewisville/Coppell border as well, but I my SO's parents are in Flower Mound. I'm looking for a 5K race buddy. I have my October and November races scheduled already if you are interested. October is in Lewisville, and November is in Denton.
  • CactusF1ower
    CactusF1ower Posts: 174 Member
    Would have loved to, but I'm due in November :)
  • melanieclark777
    melanieclark777 Posts: 53 Member
    I'm not new ... I just fell off the wagon ... I weighed 375 at me heaviest ... I lost 250 lbs ... and my weight has been between 120-128 since 2012 ... Today I got on the scale and I weigh 133 ... that's not so bad I said ... but the kicker is that my BMI is off the chart at 133 where it has been 128 for years ... I have decide to get back to My Fitness Pal to get back on track ... My exercise is nil ... I have not made time for it because of going straight to bed from being so tired of having so many hours working ... I have a full time job and a part time job ... I get 60 hours a week between them ... NO MORE EXCUSES ... I have got to make changes in eating healthy again and counting those calories like I used to ... I am not mentally there yet to get the exercise into my schedule ... I'll get there just not yet ... I would love to join this to gain the motivation ... I'm in if that's ok for me to join ... Any insights would be helpful ... Thanks!!!!! PS I live in Frisco, Texas