strawberry fat~bombs recipe

Options
i have been making fat bombs all weekend and failing miserably. i hated the taste of everything i made. finally, this morning - i mastered it! if you stick to this recipe, the are about 1g/carb each and about 9g/fat.

1/3 cup Walden Farms Strawberry Fruit Spread (you can sub real crushed strawberries, this will change your carbs)
6 oz. Philadelphia Cream Cheese
2 TBSP. butter
2 TBSP. coconut oil
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract (you can sub lemon, strawberry, almond or any of your fav)

mix all ingredients in a food processor. spoon or scoop into tiny muffin papers. should make 12-14 bombs. freeze for about 15 minutes and enjoy. store tightly wrapped in freezer and bring almost to room temp to eat. (or eat frozen!)

Replies

• KetoGirl83
    KetoGirl83 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Bookmarking for reference. Thanks!

:flowerforyou:
  • kamaperry
    kamaperry Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Sounds good, thanks!
  • DittoDan
    DittoDan Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    I'll try it this weekend, sounds good! Thank you...
  • PatchEFog
    PatchEFog Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You might want to look into something like this silicon mold. It makes things easier when making fat bombs:
    http://www.wilton.com/store/site/product.cfm?id=AF414343-1E0B-C910-EAF4100780D53DC6
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    taaaged for later :wink:
  • nill4me
    nill4me Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    silicone molds are wonderful for this kind of stuff. i also use them to make frozen treats for my pup. i keep them in a baggie in the fridge. the only problem is when i pull out one for me, i have to pull out one for him too...because he knows where they are and what they look like....lol.

if you hit up pinterest for fat bombs, there are a ton of them.
  • La5Vega5Girl
    La5Vega5Girl Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    You might want to look into something like this silicon mold. It makes things easier when making fat bombs:
    http://www.wilton.com/store/site/product.cfm?id=AF414343-1E0B-C910-EAF4100780D53DC6

thanks - i actually looked for those at the store the other day and didn't find any, so i bought the Reynolds brand tiny muffin papers. i love them because we can just grab them and go, and they aren't messy on our hands b/c we can hold the paper while we eat.
  • La5Vega5Girl
    La5Vega5Girl Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    silicone molds are wonderful for this kind of stuff. i also use them to make frozen treats for my pup. i keep them in a baggie in the fridge. the only problem is when i pull out one for me, i have to pull out one for him too...because he knows where they are and what they look like....lol.

if you hit up pinterest for fat bombs, there are a ton of them.

that's cute about your dog!!! :smile:

i made a ton of them over the weekend but they all tasted awful. this was my first real success! they taste like strawberry cheesecake!