Options
__drmerc__
__drmerc__ Posts: 722 Member
Which comes first?

Replies

• _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Both. Personality is a must, but physical chemistry is also a critical component. Without it, you're friendzoned.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Body
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Both but personality first. If the personality is there, I can bend my physical standards to fit. If the person has a repulsive personality, the best physique in the world can't overcome it.
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    You can have all the personality in the world but without the body ain't nobody coming.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    You can have all the personality in the world but without the body ain't nobody coming.

Giggle
  • _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options

Derp is hereby seconded.
  • Lilly_the_Hillbilly
    Lilly_the_Hillbilly Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    And here I thought Chicken v. Egg was hard...

lol :laugh:
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Ya can't bang a personality...
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    There has to be some physical attraction... but for some, all that matters is that 'a hole is warm, maybe wet'.

Personality is more important, body is first...(ETA: body is typically noticed first, is what I mean)

If I wasn't at work, I would link the crazy/hot chart video.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Both are equally important.
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Body. I can change someone's personality pretty easily.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    It's a circular thing. Someone with an asswipe personality will not get any if they have a great body. However, neither will someone with a crap body unless they have a stunning personality.
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    It's a circular thing. Someone with an asswipe personality will not get any if they have a crap body. However, neither will someone with a crap body unless they have a stunning personality.

So what you're saying is a good body will always get some?
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    It's a circular thing. Someone with an asswipe personality will not get any if they have a GREAT body. However, neither will someone with a crap body unless they have a stunning personality.

So what you're saying is a good body will always get some?

No. I'm saying that I need to start getting more than 4 hours of sleep a night. Corrected up there to what I was thinking and not typing. DERP!