Welcome!

Options
2»

Replies

• Chiquitaboric7
    Chiquitaboric7 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I live in Charlotte but moved here from CT 2 years ago. Love it down here! So much more to do, cheaper cost of living, and the weather is so much better!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard! i grew up in matthews, and my husband grew up in charlotte. we live in winston salem now, so we're just around the corner from you!
  • AJHatley85
    AJHatley85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm in Alamance County. I had a daughter last June and have been using this to get the baby weight off (and then some). And just get generally healthier. Nice to meet everyone and have some local support!
  • kritney
    kritney Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm in Rowan County now after moving to NC from MD in 2005. I love it here!
  • Monstertrel
    Monstertrel Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    What's up peoples! I'm Montrel Caldwell from Greensboro, NC and am starting to diet and workout to improve my health. My lovely wife and 2 kids are truly my inspiration. God bless you all.
  • Monstertrel
    Monstertrel Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    PS - would love some accountability partners so friend me if you would like one as well. I've got your back if you've got mine. (smile)
  • bbillings78
    Options
    Lexington, NC here. Been using the MFP app to count calories for about 3 weeks and lost 7 pounds. Started a C25K program today. Hopefully will stick to that I usually do good at dieting or working out not both at the same time. Here's to the grind.
  • tugboatme1
    tugboatme1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    im kayla iv lived n stanly county NC most of my life. feel free to freind me but b sur to send a msg with it so i know who is freinding me lol
  • Sweetsys
    Sweetsys Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm Susan from Matthews. Born in PA but lived in Charlotte or Matthews most of my life. We live in a log house in the woods and love all the nature around us.
  • easternNCchick
    easternNCchick Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    eastern NC in a little place called Arapahoe, near New Bern
  • CandygyrlRN
    Options
    Hi, my name is Candy. I am from Michigan and currently living in Michigan. I want to move to NC sooooo bad. I need a change of scenery and I think yall are great! I hope to be neighbors with you all in the future in the meanwhile, I'll just hang out in NC via cyberspace :)
  • runwmeNC
    runwmeNC Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    David from Greenville NC and a ECU Pirate to the core!
  • jlmelton0509
    jlmelton0509 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all! I'm Jaimie and I'm from Hamlet, NC. I live in Fayetteville, NC. Hubby was in the Army and we just stayed when he got out. He now works up north in the oilfield. Anyways, I'm a SAHM to two, masters student, and looking to lose the baby weight from my son. MFP helped me to lose it from my first pregnancy, so I'm hoping to make it twice as nice! :)
  • CraigG75
    CraigG75 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Craig from the Raleigh/Durham area. MPF has helped me lose 40 lbs looking to lose 40 more.
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone!

I'm Jules and I have lived in Goldsboro for almost 17 years. The Air Force put us here, and I ended up staying, the ex left the state, and I married local. :) I'm originally from the Bay Area in Cali, but NC is home. :)
  • Mom_Ellis
    Mom_Ellis Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I am Sarah. I am in Morganton, NC, been here my whole life. Some of you Hickory people might know where it is. I love the foothills and the mountains. My parents are from Yancey County, NC. Been here and few months, just trying to get healthy, keep up with my preschooler and toddler, and help my sisters stay motivated. 1 of our main goals is to run a local 5k next February. Good Luck to everyone!
  • GreenNetha1
    GreenNetha1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Does anyone still post on here? I just joined the group. I am in Kannapolis, NC and would love to meet other NC MFPers on here!!
  • kt_simms
    kt_simms Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi GreenNetha1! I'm in Apex, NC - about 2 hours from Kannapolis.