Need Insanity buddies...starting today

Hey everyone! I'm starting Insanity tomorrow and hoping to find some workout buddies for motivation. I've been saying that I would start for over a week now...so today needs to be the day!! I'm technically at a healthy weight, but could stand to lose some more weight given my small frame. That being said, I would just be happy to build muscle and reshape my body. I'm really hoping to fit into my little black dress for new years... :)

Replies

• AlanaTedmon
    AlanaTedmon Posts: 105 Member
    Hey everyone! I'm starting Insanity tomorrow and hoping to find some workout buddies for motivation. I've been saying that I would start for over a week now...so today needs to be the day!! I'm technically at a healthy weight, but could stand to lose some more weight given my small frame. That being said, I would just be happy to build muscle and reshape my body. I'm really hoping to fit into my little black dress for new years... :)

Yay! Welcome to the Insanity workout then! I'm actually starting Month 2 today. Hopefully October will be an awesome month for the both of us. Day 1 of Insanity isn't so bad, it's just a 20 minute Fitness Test. That being said, you'll want to hold on to your test results for the rest of the next two months so you can compare throughout the duration of the workouts.

Best of luck!!
  • wallaceansari
    wallaceansari Posts: 12 Member
    Hey ctipton86,
    Glad you're committing to Insanity, it's a great program and I completed it a while ago when I was actively coaching for Beachbody. No longer doing that so don't worry, this isn't a solicitation post. It's going to be rough getting going at first. Each program is roughly 45 minutes or so. Like Alana Tedmon said, do your fit test and keep those results someplace handy because periodically you'll do the fit test throughout the program to track your results and I PROMISE YOU WILL SEE IMPROVEMENT if you stick to the schedule. The important thing to remember is DON'T TRY TO KEEP UP WITH THE FOLKS IN THE VIDEO. If you need to pause and take a break, then do so. Go at your own pace because form is more important than speed and by all means, if you feel ANY pain, be able to tell the difference between injury and soreness. If regular Insanity proves to be too much, which I'm hoping it won't, Shaun T is releasing Insanity:Max 30 in December. It's going to follow along the lines of Beachbody's most recent workouts with 30 min max time limit on the workouts.

Good luck to you and I hope you get the results you want. As a matter of fact, I'm sure you will.