Kettle Bell trainer/class in North London?

Options
ianthy
ianthy Posts: 404 Member
Hi

I recently got into kettle bells and really enjoy it - but I am really self trained. I have been checking out exercises on the internet and working thru the routines. I would really like to improve my technique and learn more - please let me know if you can recommend a trainer or a class in North London.

Thanks for reading.

Replies

• Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    Bumping for information too. I started from fitness blender.com but no clue if I am doing any of it right.
  • KHattley
    KHattley Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I do think it's really important to make sure that you're getting kettlebell techniques right and I love my classes. I'm in Surrey and these are the classes I go to - www.kettlegirls.co.uk. I'm pretty sure I have seen London classes advertised on Facebook and Twitter so I'd just try and Google search and see what you come up with.
  • ianthy
    ianthy Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I do think it's really important to make sure that you're getting kettlebell techniques right and I love my classes. I'm in Surrey and these are the classes I go to - www.kettlegirls.co.uk. I'm pretty sure I have seen London classes advertised on Facebook and Twitter so I'd just try and Google search and see what you come up with.

Hi - Thks for the info, I just checked out your classes and they look great. Will keep looking for something our side of town.
    Failing that keep watching the video clips and reading the books for tips.