It's October 1st

Options
Is there a new challenge started yet? How did everyone do with this? I lost 12 pounds! I'm excited and would like to start a group for reaching a goal by Christmas so the holidays don't win! :smile:

Replies

• Astraea05
    Astraea05 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Is there a new challenge started yet? How did everyone do with this? I lost 12 pounds! I'm excited and would like to start a group for reaching a goal by Christmas so the holidays don't win! :smile:
    WOW! Great Job!!!
  • Astraea05
    Astraea05 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I didn't officially weigh in today but did step on the scales to see how I did for our group. I Lost 6.6 lbs and very happy with that!:laugh: This was my first challenge group that I have been on and really enjoyed the support! Thanks everyone and thanks Kelsey for making the group :drinker: I have joined a couple groups since this one was getting close to this one being over. 100 Days to 2015 Challenge is one but would be nice to have another one for the Month of Oct and liked the smaller group. If someone starts another group count me in.
  • Emmie112
    Emmie112 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'd like to thank Kelsey for starting this group too! Amazing progress Karen and Astraea. I'm down around 4 pounds and I've lost half an inch around my stomach, hips, and thighs.

I'm up for another challenge. I want to loose another 10 pounds by December. Do we keep this group going?
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, Karen!!! Congratulations girl, I'm so happy for you!
  • MichelleV1990
    Options
    I'd like to thank Kelsey for starting this group too! Amazing progress Karen and Astraea. I'm down around 4 pounds and I've lost half an inch around my stomach, hips, and thighs.

I'm up for another challenge. I want to loose another 10 pounds by December. Do we keep this group going?
    Great job!!!
  • MichelleV1990
    Options
    I didn't make my goal, but I'm up for the next challenge!
  • MichelleV1990
    Options
    I didn't officially weigh in today but did step on the scales to see how I did for our group. I Lost 6.6 lbs and very happy with that!:laugh: This was my first challenge group that I have been on and really enjoyed the support! Thanks everyone and thanks Kelsey for making the group :drinker: I have joined a couple groups since this one was getting close to this one being over. 100 Days to 2015 Challenge is one but would be nice to have another one for the Month of Oct and liked the smaller group. If someone starts another group count me in.
    Great loss!!! I'm happy for you!
  • tams644
    tams644 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    totally up for a new challenge too :) Lets keep it going. I didn't lose the 10 lbs i was hoping last month. But motivated to keep trying by Christmas :)
  • Emmie112
    Emmie112 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I didn't make my goal, but I'm up for the next challenge!

We'll get going until we reach it!