October Goals

Options
krislott
krislott Posts: 14 Member
Quote:
Hi! I recommitted to my weight loss over Labor Day weekend, and this group is just what I need to help keep me motivated.

I'm planning on going to Europe with my daughter next summer and need to lose a significant amount of weight and get in
shape before then so I can keep up with her and the group going. Participating in groups like this will help me stay on track
over the next year, so thank you for starting this group.

My goals for September are to remove pop from my diet; lose 10lbs; check-in daily and log everything I eat; and develop an
exercise habit.

So ended September losing 9lbs, removed pop from my diet, and checked in daily except for 2 days when I was without computer access.

Didn’t get my exercise going, so that’s a priority now.

My goals for October are to develop an exercise habit; lose 10lbs; check-in daily and log everything I eat.

Good luck to everyone with their goals! I know we can do this!

Replies

• fitmomapn
    fitmomapn Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My October goals are to workout 5-6 days a week, increase my water intake, log in daily to MFP (I am currently on a 30 day streak!! WOW), and lose 5 pounds.

In September I logged in to MFP faithfully, worked out at least 5 days a week (stuck to my schedule) and lost 5 pounds.

Just under 2 months to Thanksgiving!

We've got this!!!
  • krislott
    krislott Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My October goals are to workout 5-6 days a week, increase my water intake, log in daily to MFP (I am currently on a 30 day streak!! WOW), and lose 5 pounds.

In September I logged in to MFP faithfully, worked out at least 5 days a week (stuck to my schedule) and lost 5 pounds.

Just under 2 months to Thanksgiving!

We've got this!!!

Congratulations on your weight loss and logging streak!!

In it with you - we can do it!!
  • sbjmorgan
    sbjmorgan Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    My October goals are to finish my squat challenge and drop another 5-7 lbs. I think it's doable.
  • Needachange84
    Needachange84 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Looking to drop 5 lbs, drink more water, and up my workout a bit