Looking for some Aussie friends

Options

Replies

• libby2208
    libby2208 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm also from Melbourne, spend most of my week in the CBD :)

I'm very motivated and would love like minded people to "walk beside me" - so to speak!

Add me :)
  • jacqui1612
    jacqui1612 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hi. From North west NSW. Feel free to add. Would like more friends to help with advise and motivation :)
  • Sjmsr
    Sjmsr Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    ACT here.
  • mellyw78
    mellyw78 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    30-something Melbourne gal. Feel free to add!
  • stacey_stacey
    stacey_stacey Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, 33 year old from NSW. Just deleted all my inactive friends and looking for some new active ones.. Feel free to add me
  • LilyOfTheValley008
    LilyOfTheValley008 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm Cassie from Sydney. Love to have more Aussie friends so feel free to add me :)
  • FitterTerri
    FitterTerri Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi, increasing the numbers for NSW. I'm from the Mid North Coast. Feel free to add me.
  • callistra
    callistra Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in Perth, feel free to add me
    :)
  • nikkih4bk
    Options
    Mother of 4 in far north qld. Anyone please feel free to add me.
  • MelbourneBelle
    MelbourneBelle Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Another Melbourne gal here, hopping back on the wagon after letting my "work life" get in the way of the rest of my life!

I don't log every day; I do fess up to over eating; and I work out when I can.

Local Aussie support would be fab!
  • cootason
    cootason Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi all have lost 30 kilos looking to lose my last 20-30 kilos to finally be down in the double digits area have gone from 138 to 108-110 area proud to be where I am ATM but want to slim down and tone :) feel free to add me I'm from Hervey Bay QLD
  • KimHam17
    KimHam17 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi hi, I'm 22 and I'm from Adelaide. Feel free to add me :)
  • cherrychoc67
    cherrychoc67 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Port Pirie S.A 47, feel free to add me. I could do with some friends on here who understand its not as easy as just eating less lol
  • Qskim
    Qskim Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Gypsy, I'd add you but when I click on your profile it comes up as a 24yo female with no avatar...very odd!
  • cherrychoc67
    Options
    _SKIM_ wrote: »
    Gypsy, I'd add you but when I click on your profile it comes up as a 24yo female with no avatar...very odd!
    am I normal now?? or still 24 and faceless lol :p
  • cherrychoc67
    Options
    gypsy wrote: »
    oh my gosh I just clicked on my own profile and yes a 24 year old comes up. that's stupid
  • cherrychoc67
    Options
    gypsy wrote: »
    oh my gosh I just clicked on my own profile and yes a 24 year old comes up. that's stupid
    I think I fixed it, I changed my user name ?
  • whatcarl
    whatcarl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Any one feel free to add me, the more friends on here the more motived i think i will be.
  • ozzy_q
    ozzy_q Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm from Melbourne, haven't used the site seriously in about a year but just getting back in to it and would love some new MFP friends. Feel free to add me.
  • LadyLots2Lose
    LadyLots2Lose Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm a Melbourne girl living in Queanbeyan (Canberra) these days and regularly head back 'home' for a footy fix. Feel free to add me.