Day 11: Friday, 10-3-14

Options
13»

Replies

• lalepepper
    lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I was a bit disappointed at my weigh in (up 1.4 lbs) but also realized all the possible contributors: I ate a lot of sodium this weekend and drank/went over on calories, I haven't been doing a great job with my water intake, and I had returned to the gym for the first time after being sick the day before. All-in-all, considering how my body loves to hoard water, I thought it would be worse!

Today my goals are as follows:

- Going to the library to avoid procrastinating on paperwork, which will keep my stress levels down over the weekend/next week (Already done...typing this from the library on break and paperwork is all set)
    - Go for a bike ride at the gym
    - Continue reading the books I got recently. Currently reading one about the social, economic, and health implications of tallness. A quick but interesting read on a topic close to me as a tallette that I've never really seen written about before.
    - Make dinner at home tonight - probably going to do veggie burritos. Need to stop and grab some fresh veggies to throw in with the veggie crumbles.
    - Drink at least 8c water. When I'm drinking enough it's always more than 8c, but it's a good start. 4c down so far.
  • JenaOnTrack74
    JenaOnTrack74 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    WATER WATER WATER
  • aprilh47
    aprilh47 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    when im using my phone i acess MFP through an email i recieve for notifications etc.

Anyway day 11 ive done ok, no exercise planned for me, for today figured i should have a day off. Homemade risotto for tea and stayed under.
  • jennalor
    jennalor Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Today was a mellow day for me. I did go above my calories but stayed under maintenance but I did enjoy a lovely dinner out with DH. I returned to work today after 2 weeks off so trying to get back into waking up at 4 am blech.

Hope everyone had a great Friday!
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,407 Member
    Options
    I weigh in Saturday mornings.

Goals...

exercise everyday -- today is a REST DAY
    hit the gym three times this week w/daughter -- Mon (done)...Thurs (done) & Sat
    recumbent...if there's time
    stay under calories -- uummmmm...
    no snacking -- struggled with peppermint.

I know how to do this. I just have to do it.

Chris
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Day 11 goals achieved. 129 minutes of walk and 11 calories to spare.

Day 12 is going to be cooling off day.

The big number is getting bigger. 344 lbs as of my last check. So, satisfying. Let's make it even bigger in next 10 days.