Motivation and Accountability Thread Sept 29- Oct 5

Options
Italian_Buju
Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
Hopefully this week is a little more successful than last week! I don't know where everyone went!

What are your goals this week?

Replies

• AllieLosingIt
    AllieLosingIt Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I've been really struggling these past few weeks, but I'm trying to get myself out of this slump now. So goals, I need them!

*Walk at least 4 times this week, but strive for every day since that's my only form of exercise right now
    *Log everything consistently because I got really lazy with logging last week
    *Try out C25K. It might be too soon to try running again, but I loved it before, so I want to work towards it again.
    *9/30 is my monthly progress check day, so log all of my progress, no matter how small and celebrate it!

I hope everyone has a great week!
  • AllieLosingIt
    Options
    Alright, so I walked yesterday and attempted to run a couple times just like I know you're supposed to on the first day of c25k and I can't be doing that until I get some new workout gear, haha. My capris kept sliding off me so that was no good. However, if they had stayed in place I honestly believe that I could have run 2 minutes instead of just 1, so that's pretty cool.

I'm rambling now, happy Tuesday all! :)
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Two minutes of running is a pretty big hit, I could not do that, that is for sure! way to go!! Also kinda cool that your pants are falling off eh!!
  • mommyonamission418
    mommyonamission418 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    mine is to not be so dependent on diet soda! I feel it is a huge step for me that I am going to try to take on
  • jltheis7
    jltheis7 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    It's so cool that you are able to share your successes! I am maintaining which is okay. Goals this week are: (1) Curves 3 times; (2) 10,000 steps a day; and (3) get up 45 minutes earlier so I can get some meditation and yoga-based stretching in before work to help manage my stressful days with student with emotional behavioral disorders.
  • AllieLosingIt
    Options
    I can't believe it's October already. I don't even know what happened to September!

I've been holding myself accountable for some sort of a workout every day this week and it's nice to finally feel like I'm getting back on track. My eating could definitely be better, but I've been so hungry these past few days and I've sort of screwed that up a bit, but overall, I'm feeling okay and that's good enough for me.
  • AllieLosingIt
    Options
    My boyfriend sprung a "family quality time" trip on me today, so I'm in a hotel this weekend and it is the last place I want to be, but I'm trying to make it work. We spent most of the day in the car, so I didn't get my walk in, but I did force myself to do my DVD workout in the room before I went to the water park area. Tomorrow I'm gonna wander around and see if I can find the fitness center that I've heard is upstairs and try to get my walk in + make up for yesterdays missed walk.

How's everyone else doing this weekend? Hanging in there, I hope. :)
  • AllieLosingIt
    Options
    I'm home from my weekend away now and pretty stoked. I weighed in 1 pound lighter than the day I left, which is a little crazy considering the food I ate, but I'll take it! I managed to find the fitness room like I mentioned & it left much to be desired, so I just walked the hotel for an hour instead. I'm happy to be home and close to my scale and healthy things though.

Happy Sunday all!
  • tuzaque
    tuzaque Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Will try to walk 5 miles everyday on my tracker, how ever I can, but didn't get there today, will try 2moro