Advice n help please!

Options
eviebee03
eviebee03 Posts: 101 Member
So im meeting my green prescription chick for the first time thrusday lunch... I really want some advice on nutrition and where im going wrong, and exercise same thing....

I was going to write down my mfp exercise n food for the last 2 weeks... and yeah. Then im stuck. What would you guys ask? What would you wanna say/ do I need to say goals? What ive done so far? Im a bit lost really wanna make the most of this opportunity.... thanks heaps kiwis!

Evie

Replies

• VaxSA
    VaxSA Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I just signed up for this! It's awesome =)

I would print out my diaries for food and exercise and take those along, wear light clothing for your weigh in and not too bulky for your measurements - they will sign you up to seminars and show you your exercise options and the costs involved.

They will ask you what goals for weight, exercise, and life in general do you want to achieve in the following 3 weeks. You can ask for a meeting with a dietician if you wish.

Thats about it.
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of this - what kind of quals does this person have?
  • eviebee03
    eviebee03 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Pysch, none really. U just go to ur doc and ask if they think it would work for u. Basically if ur overweight or unhealthy they will sign u up for it.

Zaxie, oh, mine calls. She does so every 5 or so weeks. I went. I made a bunch of changes but then it was too fast for me. I dunno. She seemed kinda ummm... I dunno. Not so understanding I guess? She just made me feel stupid. And she calls me, doesnt see me. Oh,she saw me last time cause I asked for it. We dont do a weigh in. She looked at my last 2 days, even though I tried to tell her I had struggled the last feq days, and made changes to my diet that she felt were necessary according to that. I tried heaps of them, well all of them except one straight away and I only didnt try that one cause I still had that type of food in the house and wanted to finish it off, so no food waste. (Rice cakes)

But I think I made too many changes too fast. So I sorta flagged the changes for a few days, then tried again, one at a time and struggled as I discovered more food allergies, all milks (including none dairy. Who knows how that works) and raspberries. Which were what she thought I could include in my morning smoothie. So now I feel a bit stuck. I might just need to call and organise another appointment...