Rocktober Calendar

Options
CM9178
CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
Is anybody doing October? I just finished the beginner's calendar and plan on starting this one on Monday.

Replies

• Jillian130
    Jillian130 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I started it today actually. I dug up April 2013 and finished off that month because I liked the variety she had on that calendar...so today I began ROCKtober now that I completed it. Looking forward to this month. It looks really good!
  • Cambria99
    Options
    Totally doing Rocktober. So far, so good. I think I'm going to replace the "How to do a headstand" video with "How to do the splits" though. I'm nowhere near ready for a headstand.
  • nilbogger
    nilbogger Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I don't really have the time or stamina for all thsoe workouts, but I try to do at least one or two per day.
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Is there a way to find old calendars on the blog?
    Nevermind, I found April 2013, it actually does look pretty cool, doing every video she ever made up until that point. Now I'm considering doing that one instead of October....I like the variety too.
  • Jeantelle07
    Jeantelle07 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! I started doing the Blogilates calendars in the last week of September so Rocktober will be my first full calendar attempt! :D
    I started on 1 October and I managed to kinda stick with the calendar so far (except 4th of October workout I only did this morning)