Daily Goal Check In

Options
2»

Replies

• Wow, handbagfan, great job! I am trying for one hour today. It's still so hot and hard to walk.
  • handbagfan
    handbagfan Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    hope walking going well :smile:
    Only managed 30 mins walking today but was brisk pace. Better day tomorrow :wink: XXX
  • Hello everyone!

My goal for tomorrow will be one hour of walking. We are having a few days of nice weather before it gets hot again so I think I can fit in an hour tomorrow.
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody!
    I accomplished something on Saturday, which I have only done one time before since getting my fitbit. Over 30,000 steps, 32,082 steps to be exact. I was beat on Sunday, but did manage to get in 17,000 steps, 1000 shy of my daily goal for 2014. I will take it though and am happy with my efforts for this past weekend. We had a hot (for Minnesota in late September) weekend with temps in the low 80's. Probably the last hurrah for us this year. The coming week looks coolish, with highs in the 60's. I am ok with that, as I enjoy the cooler temperatures.
    Wishing all a good week of walking!
  • Asheea
    Asheea Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    yay2.gif

Grats to you! That's my next achievement I'm trying to work on. I hit 25,000 but can't seem to get 30,000. I'm just too tuckered out by the time I hit 20,000.

That's a huge achievement! Very proud of you. :)
  • Congrats snowflake930!!!
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been checking in, I've been doing 10k+ steps per day the last 3-4 days. :) Looking to up my goal to 15k.
  • comback67
    comback67 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I really need a Fitbit because I'm truly not capturing the total of how much I walk. Anyway I catch the subway to work everyday and I purposely get off at the station that is a mile away from my job. So I've been getting in two miles a day just walking from the subway to my office and back to the subway.
  • snowflake930
    Options
    Good for you comback67! That is the way to tack on the extra steps.

I really love my fit bit! I can not say enough good things about it. It challenges me, and motivates me to "get in just a few more steps" every day. Plus, the fit bit web site has groups that you can join and you see how you rank vs others in the group for total steps every day!

For me, it is the perfect tool to get me to walk more, and walking is my main form of exercise.
  • smirf1972
    smirf1972 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    This week have done about 15000 steps each day but today managed 23000, well chuffed. Well done to you snowflake930 that's amazing!
  • handbagfan
    Options
    Wow, way to go smirf1972. :happy:
    snowflake930 fab .:happy:
    Keep it up everyone.
    Rest day today for me.
  • smirf1972
    smirf1972 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Had to work today, so that's about 6 miles to work and back, part of my job today was to go for a walk with one of the guys who use our service, in total 35,368 steps walked, about 13 miles. It was really enjoyable :happy: but my hip is knackered. :ohwell:
  • snowflake930
    Options
    smirf1972, very well done! I know exactly how much of an effort it takes to put in that many steps.

Way to go!
  • handbagfan
    Options
    Hey
    3 more miles indoor
    2 miles outside. (11,000 steps)
    (100 less - 8) :wink:
  • monicabroadbentswearingen
    Options
    Did not walk today. Worked 6am to 7pm. 1/2 hr drive to work and home. get home just in time to get ready for bed. Did not want to walk then because I don't want to be awake all night. Off tomorrow Plan on making it up then. Wish me luck :)
  • Good luck!