FRIEND HUNT! :)

Options
JennyferZ
JennyferZ Posts: 24 Member
Hello Everyone! 33 year old female from Kitchener Ontario Canada here :drinker:

Looking to lose 20-25lbs of "happy fat" that I gained after meeting a fabulous guy, going on vacation and never coming back off of the holiday mode :smokin: :wink:

Would love some friends with similar goals who are focused/motivated on staying on track and want to cheer each other on this journey!

Replies

• weather_nerd
    Options
    Hey there, I'm 35, from Toronto.

Feel free to add :)
  • mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am on everyday and plugging along until I get to my healthy goal.
  • peacheslcg
    peacheslcg Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    In the same boat as you Jennyfer. Feel free to add me. Found love and also weight!
  • mjedy16
    mjedy16 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I feel like the same thing happened to me lol. I have gained 20 pounds over the past 3 years that I've been dating my boyfriend. Feel free to add me :)
  • psharma06
    psharma06 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I am from Ottawa! I am working on losing about 40-50 pounds that I gained over the past 4 years. Fee free to add me :)
  • ravenzwart
    ravenzwart Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Feel free to ad me. I just started again, with the latest vacation kilo's and the ones i hadn't lost from the years before that.

Greetings!
  • MelbourneBelle
    MelbourneBelle Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am back on the MFP path after several weeks (months?) away.

I am a 36 yo old Aussie in Melbourne. I am starting up my own business and got so busy with that I lost sight of my health and lifestyle goals. My new goal is to regain some balance!

Belle
  • GordieLaChance
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm new to the group and new to MFP. I'm hoping the use of this site holds me accountable and motivates me to continue working hard. Wish you all the best!
  • hephnerc
    hephnerc Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I am almost 30 (a few days shy of it) and am back on MFP after being away for awhile. Looking to add more friends because the ones I have are limited. Please feel free to add me, I need as much encouragement as possible to lose the 20 pounds I have gained since getting out of the military. Thanks and Good Luck everyone!
  • clarey265
    clarey265 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 31 and looking to lose 20lbs too, everyone is welcome to add me. C x
  • jemsurf
    jemsurf Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I have been with MFP since January and have about 25-30 pounds left to lose. I've stalled for the past couple months and am holding steady barely. I need that last final push to lose all the weight. Add me!!
  • LBoggie77
    LBoggie77 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 36, and hoping to lose about 20 pounds. After I lose a couple of pounds, I always seem to lose my motivation. As if losing 4 pounds is a great excuse to eat Doritos for dinner after working at my desk job all day..... I am currently 2 weeks into an 8 week program and 1.8 pounds down. Hoping that I can meet some like minded people that can help keep me motivated. Please feel free to add me :)
  • ChevronTheRat
    Options
    I'm 37. Me and my fiance have both gained weight. I want to lose 20-25 lbs, though in the relationship, I've gained 15.
  • Sabs2009
    Sabs2009 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 33, hoping to lose around 60-70 lbs. I'm a really picky eater and love carbs soooo I have a rough time sticking to low carb, which is the healthiest for me because I have PCOS. I love to exercise though, so workout buddies (and maybe diet buddies haha) are welcome. I live in Va Beach, VA. Friend me! :smiley:
  • lika50
    lika50 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm back on MFP after a long break and plan to post regularly! :)
  • CandyKangaroo
    CandyKangaroo Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey! My name is Candy and I'm 35. My family and I live in North Carolina. Been trying to lose weight. Feel free to add me
  • mdeuce8301
    mdeuce8301 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    31, Active Marine. Married for 6 years and looking for friends in So Cal into running hiking trails or whatever else is a challenge. I'm looking to lose. I'm above average fitness level but want to lose about 25 lbs. Currently deployed but I'll be back soon.
  • adoane00
    adoane00 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody.....I am 35 and I have been eating terrible and not working out for over 18 months. Looking to really focus and lose 20-25 pounds. I know I can do it, because I have before, but looking to be kept accountable!

Please add me as a friend, I am looking for anyone who could use (and can provide) daily accountability for keeping on track!
  • Roughgalaxy
    Roughgalaxy Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    My name is Kris. Edmonton AB. Currently holding at a healthy 200 and ready to lean again. (I spent some time trying to bulk). Feel free to add me!
  • lilmsautumn
    Options
    I'm looking to lose some weight (20-30 lbs) before my wedding, at 36 I'm kind of stuck in bad eating habits......I'm a carb junkie and also love my Starbucks
    Feel free to add me