What Programs Are You Doing?

Options
Hi,

What are the food/exercise plans all you plan to do for the next 75 days? Any programs your enrolled in (Atkins, South Beach, WeightWatchers?).

Thanks!

I myself am looking for something that works. Plan on doing weight watchers for these 75 days.

<3

Replies

• shewk23
    shewk23 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I will be tracking my calories on MFP and particularly looking at lowering my sugar intake. I work out with a personal trainer 2-3 days per week and the other days I will be mixing in p90x3 and 21-Day Fix workouts.
  • Starrey100
    Options
    I'm tracking my calories and trying to reduce my portion sizes. I'm also trying to do more exercise - mostly at home dvd's and walking more instead of taking the car. I don't really have time to be on a strict diet at the moment so hoping simple lifestyle changes will be a good start!
  • jocop2003
    jocop2003 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I am not doing a program currently, just strength training, and cardio with keeping track of my calories on mfp. I do have the new rules of lifting book and may start that at some point when I get around to reading it.
  • jfmp
    jfmp Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I eat a high raw diet with the exception of two vegan and one vegetarian meal per week. I workout at home – mostly Cathe Freidrich dvds. For this month, I am shortening my workouts, but doing more intense workouts, with the exception of one weekend run. I am working my way up to running 90 minutes straight by the end of the 75 day and was at 40 minutes this weekend. The objective isn’t really speed or distance, but working on my form and enjoying running as opposed to wishing the run was over. I add five minutes/week and actually look forward to it.

Overall, I workout six days/week doing cardio and strength training. After I am done with the shorter rotation, I am thinking about working out 4 – 5 days/week, but for 60 – 90 minutes each workout (cardio and strength).

I don’t track my calories or exercise.
  • Brans34
    Brans34 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    My diet is going to be somewhat Atkins based...cutting out the bread and pasta! I am also going to be watching my serving sizes and tracking calories here on MFP. I am going to start taking more walks with my little man, and after I drop 10-15 lbs, I am going to try a C25K program...I would love to be able to run, but at my current weight, it really hurts my knees and ankles.
  • shortly2Bthin
    Options
    I eat a low calorie (1500/day) diet with few restrictions. I avoid fatty foods because they are binge triggers for me. Other than that, I view a calorie as a calorie, whatever it's source. My exercise plan is twice daily walks, at least 2 miles per walk, and light upper body strength training 3X/week. I'm disabled and have limited movement, so that's about all I can manage.
  • swyman1
    swyman1 Posts: 38
    Options
    My diet is going to be somewhat Atkins based...cutting out the bread and pasta! I am also going to be watching my serving sizes and tracking calories here on MFP. I am going to start taking more walks with my little man, and after I drop 10-15 lbs, I am going to try a C25K program...I would love to be able to run, but at my current weight, it really hurts my knees and ankles.

Listen to your body. It knows best. So glad you have joined the group! Keep up the good work!
  • swyman1
    Options
    I eat a high raw diet with the exception of two vegan and one vegetarian meal per week. I workout at home – mostly Cathe Freidrich dvds. For this month, I am shortening my workouts, but doing more intense workouts, with the exception of one weekend run. I am working my way up to running 90 minutes straight by the end of the 75 day and was at 40 minutes this weekend. The objective isn’t really speed or distance, but working on my form and enjoying running as opposed to wishing the run was over. I add five minutes/week and actually look forward to it.

Overall, I workout six days/week doing cardio and strength training. After I am done with the shorter rotation, I am thinking about working out 4 – 5 days/week, but for 60 – 90 minutes each workout (cardio and strength).

I don’t track my calories or exercise.

You are an inspiration! I, personally, am working towards a total vegan diet. Your activity level is awesome! Keep up the great work!
  • swyman1
    Options
    I am not doing a program currently, just strength training, and cardio with keeping track of my calories on mfp. I do have the new rules of lifting book and may start that at some point when I get around to reading it.

During this 75 Challenge, I suggest that you open the book. It`s time to connect with all things that inspire you!
  • swyman1
    Options
    I'm tracking my calories and trying to reduce my portion sizes. I'm also trying to do more exercise - mostly at home dvd's and walking more instead of taking the car. I don't really have time to be on a strict diet at the moment so hoping simple lifestyle changes will be a good start!

Simple lifestyle changes do, indeed, make a difference. It`s a great way to start and can have long term, lasting effects.
  • swyman1
    Options
    Hi,

What are the food/exercise plans all you plan to do for the next 75 days? Any programs your enrolled in (Atkins, South Beach, WeightWatchers?).

Thanks!

I myself am looking for something that works. Plan on doing weight watchers for these 75 days.

<3

So glad you have joined! Check the posts. Members are posting their plans. Keep posting and sharing!
  • swyman1
    Options
    I will be tracking my calories on MFP and particularly looking at lowering my sugar intake. I work out with a personal trainer 2-3 days per week and the other days I will be mixing in p90x3 and 21-Day Fix workouts.

Great to have you with us! Please tell us about p90x3