Today I'm proud of myself for...

Options
Here's where we can pat ourselves on the back for what we're accomplishing and keep ourselves motivated during the challenge. Also a great place to share with everyone what we're achieving.

Today I'm proud of myself for going outdoors and walking even though is was raining and I didn't want to. Sticking to exercise is a major goal for me.

I'm also proud of staying within my calorie limit for two days in a row! :bigsmile:

Replies

• swyman1
    swyman1 Posts: 38
    Options
    Here's where we can pat ourselves on the back for what we're accomplishing and keep ourselves motivated during the challenge. Also a great place to share with everyone what we're achieving.

Today I'm proud of myself for going outdoors and walking even though is was raining and I didn't want to. Sticking to exercise is a major goal for me.

I'm also proud of staying within my calorie limit for two days in a row! :bigsmile:

Good going! I went to a gym class with my least favorite instructor. I mean, just how many squats do we have to do? Now, really!! Nonetheless, I went, I burned, I conquered! Day 2 was great!
  • shortly2Bthin
    Options
    Good going! I went to a gym class with my least favorite instructor. I mean, just how many squats do we have to do? Now, really!! Nonetheless, I went, I burned, I conquered! Day 2 was great!

That's excellent! You knew it would be tough but you did it anyway. =)

Today I'm proud of myself for getting on the treadmill and exercising even though that's the most boring thing in the world to me I really was resisting it. I couldn't walk outside because of the weather. I managed 55 minutes at 3mph!
  • jocop2003
    jocop2003 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Didn't get a chance to make it to the gym today as my daughter got a big goose egg from walking into a pole, however this evening we went for a bike ride and I went for a run this morning. I will be even prouder if I don't dip my hand into the chips that I desperately want to eat.