Why did you start

Options
What made you decide to try Insanity? I know for me it was when somebody told me it was impossible to finish.

Replies

• cycletrak1
    cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    The reason I started INSANITY is that I found it at my local Goodwill store for $30. It's the 2009 - 13 Deluxe DVD Set. Looked brand new! The calendar etc had not been used either. It didn't have the mat that comes with the Deluxe Set, but I have my own mat!

I've never done a workout DVD, so I message an MFP friend who does a lot of DVD workouts. She said INSANITY was tough, but told me I could do anything that I put my mind to. So with that encouragement, I went with it and purchased the set. Goodwill has a 1 week return policy so if I didn't like it, I could return it. So far I am LOVING it and HATING it at the same time. :bigsmile:

:flowerforyou:

INSANITY CHALLENGE - SEE BELOW:

exercise.png

SEPTEMBER WALKING CHALLENGE – SMASHED IT!!!! – SEE BELOW:

exercise.png
  • cardozojoann
    cardozojoann Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I just started Insanity on Monday. I decided to try Insanity because everyone told me that it was an insane workout. They told me if I liked cardio this would be a good workout for me. So I took it as a challenge. Today I did the Plyo Cardio Circuit and I kicked my butt big time LOL!!!!