HITS DVD

Options
Has anyone tried her HITS DVD's? What do you think of them?

Replies

• texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    gwendolyn, I did buy the first one that came out, and I think it was a great way to introduce HIIT into Leslie's walking system. The DVD was definitely a fun walk and also had currently popular music and a large fun group of walkers.

It is a higher impact/ bouncy workout. I am not able to do as much high impact/bouncing movements as is on that DVD, so I ended up giving it away :smile: .

Check out collagevideo.com web site b/c they have video clips of their DVDs that they sell as well as descriptions of the w/o written by a Certified instructor, and of course reviews by customers. Amazon .com also has reviews. Also check out your public library as it may carry those titles.

Hope that this might help :flowerforyou:
  • KymGreer92
    KymGreer92 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I was able to rent the Walk to the Hits Radio Remixes through Amazon for $2.99 for 48 hours over the weekend. It was fun but like texasgardnr said there is some high impact sections. Leslie does show you some modifications on the high impact sections. Instead of jogging you can power walk. There is some jumping and twisting. This DVD is 3 miles long and about 50 minutes long.

The HIITS parts are about 30 seconds long and I think there is 4 or 5 of them. 1 in the 1st miles, 2 or 3 in the 2nd mile and 1 mini in the 3rd mile. Leslie slows things down to slow your heart rate in between the HIITS section. You are not at a high intensity throughout DVD. I did sweat a lot but did not feel exhausted afterwards. I think I could have done another mile. I'm try to walk about 4 to 5 miles a day.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried her HITS DVD's? What do you think of them?

I like them, but I like the higher impact stuff anyway. But, both DVDs are very similar. Pick one (not both)...if it turns out you love it....then get the second one. I kept the Party Hits....because I'm older anyway.

The thing that makes them different is the music.....

Party Hits: We Got The Beat, Dancing On the Ceiling, Can't Touch This......80's songs

Radio Hits: Get this Party Started, Move it Move it.....newer songs

This has a good review of both.........http://www.coffeedish.com/?s=leslie+sansone&searchsubmit=
  • _gwendolyn_
    Options
    Thank you all for your responses. I love Leslie's DVD's. I'm going to check out the collagevideo.com to take a look at them and check my local library to try them out before I buy them. Again, thank you!
  • Stacy_Merrell
    Stacy_Merrell Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    KymGreer92 wrote: »
    I was able to rent the Walk to the Hits Radio Remixes through Amazon for $2.99 for 48 hours over the weekend. It was fun but like texasgardnr said there is some high impact sections. Leslie does show you some modifications on the high impact sections. Instead of jogging you can power walk. There is some jumping and twisting. This DVD is 3 miles long and about 50 minutes long.

The HIITS parts are about 30 seconds long and I think there is 4 or 5 of them. 1 in the 1st miles, 2 or 3 in the 2nd mile and 1 mini in the 3rd mile. Leslie slows things down to slow your heart rate in between the HIITS section. You are not at a high intensity throughout DVD. I did sweat a lot but did not feel exhausted afterwards. I think I could have done another mile. I'm try to walk about 4 to 5 miles a day.

How do you "rent" the videos on Amazon. Can you tell me how you do that?
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    How do you "rent" the videos on Amazon. Can you tell me how you do that?

Go to Amazon. Search for the "Leslie Sansone: Walk to the HITS Radio Remixes" DVD. When it comes up click on the link called 'Shop Instant Video' and it will take you to the link for you to purchase the rental.

For more information: there is a link called 'help' at the top of every page on the Amazon website. Click on that, then on the left side there are several links, Look for the link called: "Digital Services & Content" hover over or click that and to the right you will see other links, find the link called: "Amazon Instant Video". Click that and you will have access to a lot of information. If you still need more information contact their customer service.

I have never rented a video from Amazon, so other than following links and looking into help for information I do not know anything else to tell you. Hope that this helps you.

:flowerforyou:
  • KymGreer92
    KymGreer92 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry I didn't get back sooner. I have been sick. :\

Just as texasgardnr said. Search for the DVD on Amazon and there is an option to either rent or buy the instant video. Just click on the option you want and it downloads on the device you are using. You need to setup a passcode. The device I use is a Playstation. I'm not sure if it's different than a DVD player or tablet. I think it saves in the cloud so you watch on anything you can access your Amazon account on.

I hope this helps.