Blender Bottle/Protein Problem

Options
jkern9110
jkern9110 Posts: 119 Member
I drink Syntrax Nectar protein drinks in a couple different flavors. I have noticed that the past few months, my blender bottle isn't mixing the drink like it used to. I have gross protein clumps swimming around in my water now! Have any of y'all experienced this? Is it the bottle (have three and all of them are doing it) or is it my protein powder?

Replies

• MistyHiker
    MistyHiker Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Mine is the same. I use luke warm water instead of cold and I don't get the clumps. But I like it with cold water so much better.
  • rpyle111
    rpyle111 Posts: 1,066 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I have been adding regular tap water and a few ice cubes, and I don't have too many clumps. I think the warmer starting water and the added mechanical mixing due to the ice cubes makes the difference. The spring ball helps, but I think the ice cubes help as well.

Rob

63741332.png
  • shoppinglady1972
    shoppinglady1972 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Stir it and let it sit for a few minutes. Stir it again and the clumps should be gone...I've been using Syntrax since my surgery in December and have finally figured it out!! B)
  • shoppinglady1972
    shoppinglady1972 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I mix it with vanilla flavored soy milk...not as "carby"!
  • tandtgreen
    Options
    I am struggling with this protein requirement and desperate from something new. I am 30 days out! Can anyone give me their favorite flavors of Syntrax? I am open to any of your protein favorites! Thank you!
  • rpyle111
    rpyle111 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    tandtgreen wrote: »
    I am struggling with this protein requirement and desperate from something new. I am 30 days out! Can anyone give me their favorite flavors of Syntrax? I am open to any of your protein favorites! Thank you!

I love the roadside lemonade flavor. I add a little lemon juice and it tastes great. I love citrus and tart flavors.

Rob
  • MistyHiker
    MistyHiker Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I just purchased Vanilla Bean Torte and Strawberry Mousse, the 1.0oz to try.

I've had Crystal Sky, I liked it. I also liked the Lemon Tea and the Cappuccino flavor.

The one I didn't like that I've tried so far was the Pink Grapefruit - to me it was yucky!