Hello Everyone

Options
Look for some fun and new motivating friends to share my weight loss journey with. Good luck to everyone. It is my first day back.

Replies

• keithm138
    keithm138 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you, feel free to add me as a friend.
  • BusyB223
    BusyB223 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Just the group I have been looking for... I am excited to be here.
    Feel free to add me. Let me know what group we are in and how I can be of support to you.

• mom2mcl
    mom2mcl Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! We can all use motivation and support! :) I'm almost 3 weeks into this journey this time around and I have promised myself this is the LAST time I'm starting "AGAIN"... this time is for good! Good luck with your journey too!
  • StrawberryJam40
    StrawberryJam40 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I sent out some friends requests. Anyone can feel free to add me. I'm 45 and 5' 7". I'm a single mom of a 10 year old and I work from home. My first major goal is to hit Onederland....currently I have 42 pounds to go to get there. I would like to get there by mid/end March which would be an average of 2 pounds a week. But, if I don't I'm still heading that direction. I have lost 27 so far on this roller coaster ride.
  • wadeborneman
    Options
    Hello all working on taking my fitness to a new level, i lead an active healthy life style and usually keep myself pretty fit, My Family and own and operate a martial arts studio we also run Women Only fitness classes 4 times a week
  • morning_joy
    morning_joy Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Good Morning All. I am on my second day of being home sick in bed. I am usually very busy and trying to fit workouts in but today I have computer time. I am going to take advantage of that and make out my menu for the week and grocery list so I can make sure I have healthy food options at home and at work. I also just started a Kaia Fit CORE boot camp so I should be on a very good path for the next 5 weeks. I feel that at the end of that time, I will have some solid habits built. Please add me as a friend. I really need people that are doing everything they can to get healthy in my corner.
  • wadeborneman
    Options
    If anyone is in the Maple Ridge/Pitt Meadows Area, i welcome you to come try out My Warrior Workout absolutely Free (No Obligation). Mon and Wed Nights at 615pm and Tue and Thurs Mornings at 9am