Roll Call! Just seeing who has been able to find the group after the forum change

Options
mrron2u
mrron2u Posts: 919 Member
Not loving the new forum, but I can't let that sidetrack me! I am trying to tap back into this great resource. This T2D community has been a great source of motivation and information for me.

Anyway - who all is here? Happy Monday!

Replies

• leanmachine514
    leanmachine514 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Found the group after some tries. It's a bit confusing. Already checked in with BG for today. Hang in there everybody
  • bdubya55
    bdubya55 Posts: 506 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Thanks for starting this topic mrron! Their upgrade has clearly brought with it many challenges in my attempts to navigate this new format too. For most it's very confusing. Especially for people trying to find the community groups with no search feature.

Previously, groups you were a member of, appeared on the main community page too. Hopefully this change will be included with the next upgrade installment, making it easier to find the groups you're active in.

Additionally, we were able to view the last post to a specific topic from the main page without having to open the topic itself by clicking view on the last post.
  • TelJanin
    TelJanin Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm still here, and I complained about the new forums in another thread.
  • mrron2u
    mrron2u Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Once I figured out where our group was I just bookmarked it. Missed my daily dose of conversing with everyone here!
  • cmabnx
    cmabnx Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    oh great idea on bookmarking it!
  • LadyNiteOwl
    LadyNiteOwl Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I clicked on groups and it showed my groups. I clicked our group and here I am. How is everyone doing?
  • tngram2seven
    tngram2seven Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I am just now joining the group after following your posts for a while. They have been helpful to me and I want to be a part of the action. I introduced myself under the announcements section.
  • kamaperry
    kamaperry Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Found it, but not liking new format either
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Marco!
  • amberj32
    amberj32 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    With the help of mrron2u I was able to find our group again! Thank you!!!! Glad to see everyone here.
  • leanmachine514
    Options
    I finally found a diabetes education group. I went to the second meeting yesterday. I've changed a couple of foods already--way too much sugar! I'm surprised that some "healthy" foods are actually sugar bombs. Have a good day everyone
  • Peloton73
    Peloton73 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Like everyone else, I'm not fond of the new forum but I'm here.
  • leanmachine514
    Options
    Good to see you back-ditto on the new forum style.
  • cwrig
    cwrig Posts: 190 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Was away a while. Came back and found everything all new!
  • NK1112
    NK1112 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I found it, tried to bookmark it and don't see it in my bookmark list. But I read that upcoming changes will improve that.