New to this group

Options
Patti241
Patti241 Posts: 4,267 Member
Hi. My name is Patti and I am new to this group. I am trying to lose the last 10 pounds and tone my body as well. I am hoping that this will help me get there.

Replies

• jess1jane
    jess1jane Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Well we sure try to be supportive of each other! I'm trying to lose body fat and build muscle
  • Linda126128
    Options
    My name is Linda and I am new. I am open to all advice on how I can reach my goal of 126 without becoming obsessive
  • Evelyn_IRV
    Evelyn_IRV Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I´m new to this site and group, need some motivation, feel free to add me!
  • dawnmitchell6766
    dawnmitchell6766 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Dawn & I'm new to the group as well. My original goal was 135, I'm 2 lbs away but want to lower it to 130 and continue to tone. I'm fighting the hands of time and a body that had 3 kids.

But I can do this. Need all the support I can get!
  • LadyLots2Lose
    LadyLots2Lose Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    G'day Girls, My name is Bec and I'm also a newbie on MFP. I joined up a while ago but, wasn't active until this week. I'm about 5kg from the top of my goal range (71.7kg) and am keen to get some support and motivation for the last leg of the journey. Feel free to add me as a friend as well.
  • Jessieqaz
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am Jessie and I have just joined MFP. I hope to control my binge eating and lose 10 pounds. Nice meeting all of you!
  • jentrend
    jentrend Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! So glad to see a group like this. When you are down to the last 5 or 10 pounds, it's a different ball game isn't it?! (It's hard!) I am 125 but looking to be in the 118 - 120 range. I'm 5', 36 and have two kids. I workout regularly (strenth 2-3x/wk, HIIT 2-3x/ wk) and I eat well. Just trying to find the perfect balance of macros and calories. I hate to be obsessive about it but I'm close to where I want to be so I'm paying attention to everything to figure it out. I use MFP as well as a fitbit to stay motivated. Nice to meet all you not-that-heavy girls!
  • 2shedz
    2shedz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new to this group and glad to have found it as I need some motivation for the last leg of my journey! I'm currently just in the very top of my healthy BMI range and want to lose about 8lb more to get me comfortably inside the healthy zone. But I'm more focused on body fat percentage and building strength than I am on the number on the scale (since all this new muscle I'm building is making those numbers change a lot more slowly than what I see in the mirror!). Nice to meet you all, I don't accept online friend requests from people I don't know IRL but I am a sociable kind of lass so group forums are ideal for me :)
  • cherith778
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm relatively knew to MFP and I'm looking for some support while I lose just a few more lbs. Please feel free to add me as I'll need all the motivation I can get :) Best of luck to you ladies out there.
  • breababy100
    breababy100 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I am new to this and just looking for something that is going to keep me in check and remind myself what I am eating so I don't over eat. I was 125 pounds before getting pregnant and now find myself at 174 a year and a half after his birth. Trying to get back down to 125 or less by the beginning of this year. I'm open to having friends on here so please send me a request if interested. The more support the better is my theory. I'm just trying to be honest with myself on this page and tracking everything that I eat and do.
  • MissWilliams85
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm new, not really looking to loose weight, but to get fitter, healthier and toned...
  • Twinkie2530
    Twinkie2530 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi, please add me! I am 5'3 and weigh 150 pounds. My GW is 135. I want to stay 135 with a lower body fat percentage, so I have been meeting with a personal trainer twice a week. I am so glad I found this group! I feel its more discouraging sometimes when I am so close to goal but it feels so far away!
  • eshanig1
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm new to MFP. I'm currently 161cm (5'3) and 62.5kgs. I'm in my healthy weight range but would like to get down to 55kgs. I still have some weight around the stomach and hip area to get rid of and tone up. I workout 5 times a week. I eat relatively clean but its not enough. I need some friends around the same stage as I am so I can be more motivated and learn new tips. It's very encouraging to see how much effort people put in to achieve their goals!
  • CoachBethiekins
    CoachBethiekins Posts: 7
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Hi! New to the group and trying to maintain and not gain when I fall off the clean eating wagon!

Add me here! Maybe we can be FB friends too!