Goals 10/14

Options
marygirl05
marygirl05 Posts: 254 Member
My goals for today:

well I gained a pound this week and I am not sure why I am hoping it is water weight due to running a 5k on sat and then doing wood the a last 2 days so it was go go go. I stayed within my cal limits so I am hoping this week to get the water weight off. I will not make my goal this time around but I am ok with that. I will do the next challenege and work my butt off.

Goals for today will be to stay within cal limits.
Stack wood when I get home from work
Get dinner ready (mine will be cooked differently so I can weigh and message everything)
Stay positive about the weight gain I got this and can do this.

Hoping for a good day

Replies

• knightaa1
    Options
    My weight's kinda all over the place at the moment I'll lose 4 pounds and gain it back, but I am (or close) to the weight I hoped to be. So for now I'm going to let it be and keep on moving forward. My diet is not agreeing with my body so well (I'm thinking either too much fiber or too little food) and my exercises are becoming too routine, boring and easy. So! I'll be focusing mostly on adding variety this week.

So I'm keeping my goals simple:
    1. Eat healthy
    2. Exercise
  • JuliRamone
    JuliRamone Posts: 365 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I am invited to a birthday tonight and my biggest goal is:

- no snacking on crap.
    I will allow myself one slice of cake and one sweet drink. But no more :)
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I was wondering why no goals thread for today. Glad I remembered they don't show up in order before starting one.

I've already miffed mine a bit today. I was going to run in the morning (and the weather report was that it would be pretty nice all day), but then remembered I wanted to try to get in more biking before the weather went back so changed my plans and showered and ate. But then it started raining (not hard during the period I would have been running), and the report is now for thunderstorms tonight, so I decided no biking and it was too late to run.

Luckily there's an interval treadmill class at lunchtime, which is probably a good thing to get motivated to go to anyway.

So my goals:

(1) Interval treadmill class
    (2) Haircut
    (3) Go to bed early
    (4) Log well and stay within my calories (shouldn't be too challenging as I have leftover chicken from Sunday and lots of veggies ready to be cooked)
    (5) Continue with my de-cluttering project -- not sure how much time I will have, but I'm trying to fit in a little time every night
    (6) Go to bed early (have to get up really early the rest of the week)
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I just need to give sodium a wide berth. Ticks me off how much it affects my weight loss even when I stay within calories. Also think I may need to eat a bit less because I'm losing so slowly now. We'll see if I can accomplish that. Or maybe more broccoli less pretzels, regardless of calories.
  • squiressara
    Options
    Today is kinda a stressful day at work, but already I have resisted the urge to go with my co-workers for fast food lunch (one of my vices when the day gets crazy).
    For the rest of the day my goal is to stay under my calorie goal (and sodium too! seems to be a problem with me) and get to the gym for at least 30 min of cardio.
    Oh and do laundry tonight.
  • tress29
    tress29 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    sodakat wrote: »
    I just need to give sodium a wide berth. Ticks me off how much it affects my weight loss even when I stay within calories. Also think I may need to eat a bit less because I'm losing so slowly now. We'll see if I can accomplish that. Or maybe more broccoli less pretzels, regardless of calories.

This is me, totally!!