singles group

Options
free1220
free1220 Posts: 416 Member
Why would someone join a singles group then have a closed profile?This makes it a little hard to see age and location don't you think!:ohwell:

Replies

• sugarcreekwalker
    sugarcreekwalker Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Good question and point. This reminds me to go check my settings
  • thadenge
    thadenge Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    hahaha...I've wondered that too. I guess maybe if you just want to piss and moan about being single but aren't really interested in doing anything about it? :)
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Well I think the point of these groups is to talk about 'single' things - not necessarily because you're currently looking.

Am I wrong or just unique?
  • sugarcreekwalker
    sugarcreekwalker Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Unique.
  • free1220
    Options
    Wow...lots of singles in this group but no posting goin on.What's up with that?
  • thadenge
    Options
    Joannah700 wrote: »
    Well I think the point of these groups is to talk about 'single' things - not necessarily because you're currently looking.

Am I wrong or just unique?

Can't you be both? lol

Just kidding, that's a valid point...even if I did end up in a serious relationship I think I'd stick arthinound in the group. Not if I was married though, that's not a conversation I would want to have with my spouse "why are you in a Singles group?" "Uh...I thought I could still chat with my friends?" *Frying pan over the head* LOL
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    free1220 wrote: »
    Wow...lots of singles in this group but no posting goin on.What's up with that?

I know!! We need some activity in here. Being single is bad enough :\

• free1220
    Options
    Yep,this is poor!
  • scrapalooza
    scrapalooza Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I forget about my groups, with the new update they aren't on my page anymore where I can see them. :(
  • free1220
    Options
    Well,I'm gonna try to post often and maybe get the ball rolling.
  • free1220
    Options
    Good morning all,hope you have a great day!
  • thadenge
    Options
    I forget about my groups, with the new update they aren't on my page anymore where I can see them. :(

Yeah they really need to do something about that...notifications when something you comment on gets a comment, anything! lol
  • Joannah700
    edited October 2014
    Options

Ditto!
  • Joannah700
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Unique.

And I'm just unique because I'm not quite ready to go into full-blown 'single-mode' - I feel like I'm doing reconnaissance for when I'm ready to get out there.
  • free1220
    Options
    I'm with ya there Joannah,it's just that some things I do would be better to do with others...like concerts,movies etc.I'm pretty comfortable with my sitch otherwise.
  • thadenge
    Options
    Joannah700 wrote: »
    Unique.

And I'm just unique because I'm not quite ready to go into full-blown 'single-mode' - I feel like I'm doing reconnaissance for when I'm ready to get out there.

lol sorry but the "doing reconnaissance" made me picture you in camo with a bunch of spy gear...hiding in the bushes, etc. (think I need to eat, my brain is just not right at the moment lol)