Does anyone else hate the new MFP message boards page?

Options
katematt313
katematt313 Posts: 624 Member
I can't see the lastest postings from "my groups", and it annoys me.

Replies

• bikrchk
    bikrchk Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Ditto.
  • rubisliprz
    rubisliprz Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    :o ha, I thought it was just me!
  • sunshine5474
    sunshine5474 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I hate it too!! I also have my calories set for 1200 but my daily food journal is showing 1531 or some similar number - so frustrating!
  • rpyle111
    rpyle111 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    So far I'm not a fan, but I am sure we will all get used to it in time.

Rob
  • stroynaya
    stroynaya Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I can't see the lastest postings from "my groups", and it annoys me.

Yes!
  • grim_traveller
    grim_traveller Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    It stinks. I have to go through five pages just to get to my groups, where they all used to be on the front community page. It only has one page of discussions shown, with no indication of how to get to older threads.

Traffic in here is almost nonexistent, so it's obviously a common problem. It's too hard to use, and people just gave up.
  • madmags
    madmags Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I guess I am the minority. I like the new format. I am not in many groups, so I dont have trouble finding the ones I want. I also like that it tells you how many new responses there are in yellow.
  • katematt313
    Options
    It stinks. I have to go through five pages just to get to my groups, where they all used to be on the front community page. It only has one page of discussions shown, with no indication of how to get to older threads.

Traffic in here is almost nonexistent, so it's obviously a common problem. It's too hard to use, and people just gave up.

Yes! And my ticker disappeared. Now I have to go through hoops to paste it back in. Ugh.

56278949.png

• katematt313
    Options
    madmags wrote: »
    I guess I am the minority. I like the new format. I am not in many groups, so I dont have trouble finding the ones I want. I also like that it tells you how many new responses there are in yellow.

I like the responses in yellow, just wish that my groups were on the opening page in the community tab, and would appreciate it if they could put tickers back. I like to see mine, and to see everyone elses!

56278949.png
  • asia1967
    asia1967 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I like the responses in yellow, just wish that my groups were on the opening page in the community tab, and would appreciate it if they could put tickers back. I like to see mine, and to see everyone elses!

^^^ I to like the yellow "new" response flag, but I definitely don't like much else. I am hoping that this is phase 1 and that there are more improved phases to come.

56278949.png[/quote]

• pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    I can see all the discussions, but only if I select "see all" at the top right hand corner. Hate that my ticker is gone! Hate that it's 3 steps or more to get into the groups! Not liking this upgrade much either.

26197638.png
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, I can get the ticker but only if I go through and copy the BBC code each time? Not liking that at all.