Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

8 WEEK FAT LOSS PROGRAM ROUND 5

cmfontaine31
cmfontaine31 Posts: 128 Member
Any info?? Kelli and Daniel released their 5th round a few weeks ago. Just wondering if anyone has tried it out...It's about that time I get off my lazy *kitten* and get back to exercising regularly and I'm not sure if i will redo the Busy Program or venture to a new one...

Replies

• mommy2626
    mommy2626 Posts: 32 Member
    I love all things fitness blender !! I have not purchased a plan as of yet. but think it would be awesome since I never know how to make each day work with the next. I usually just wing it, :) I have done the 5 day challenge a few times actually. and LOVE it! I do not know if I could know what to do for 8 whole weeks though! that is why I havent bought it yet. I like their new videos and do not want to mess with the program and that. But now i think I may just have to do it. looking forward to seeing if any others have done it too!!
  • psharma06
    psharma06 Posts: 93 Member
    I did purchase it and looked through it.
    It looks great.
    I would love to get started on it, but just finishing another program this week.
  • cmfontaine31
    cmfontaine31 Posts: 128 Member
    I love all things fitness blender !! I have not purchased a plan as of yet. but think it would be awesome since I never know how to make each day work with the next. I usually just wing it, :) I have done the 5 day challenge a few times actually. and LOVE it! I do not know if I could know what to do for 8 whole weeks though! that is why I havent bought it yet. I like their new videos and do not want to mess with the program and that. But now i think I may just have to do it. looking forward to seeing if any others have done it too!!

I love them as well but am in a low motivation phase with workouts! AKA I'm lazy. Anyway, I have a few of their previous programs that if love to share. Message me your email address and if be happy to send a couple to you. That way you can try them out before committing to purchasing...
  • mommy2626
    awesome thanks soo much!!!
  • mommy2626
    I have been using this for my workouts each day! just wanted to say thanks so much again! it really is helpful to know what to do which day, though I am not following it perfectly, i am doing a workout every day except sunday and adding a little more since right now in the first month it is kinda easy:) (because I was already used to doing their harder" workouts)) anyway, i guess you cant go wrong with this, at least you know what workouts to do when. I LOVE not hunting for the videos and doing ones I wouldnt think I would want to!!