Team Maggie

Options
nicca_jb
nicca_jb Posts: 1,278 Member
Hey all you Maggies - just wanted to create a thread for our girl and our sub-group! She's always been a favorite, and it was SO good to see her up and rarin' to go this week.

Feel free to discuss the character, the challenge, and post questions about our role as members of her team. Or just awesome pics of her.

2e61c4cd02ee880f430667c46c74aff7.png

Replies

• ashleigh315
    ashleigh315 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Go team Maggie! She's always been one of my favorites too :)
  • hummerjl
    hummerjl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    WOO! I just finished the Maggie challenge workout...it wasn't pretty, but I finished! :) Let's go Team Maggie!
  • LisasRoadtolosing100lbs
    Options
    I agree my team maggie challenge was more fizz then pop. It was funny to watch but its done.
  • jamies4paws
    jamies4paws Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Have u guys ever watches her on the talking dead? Super sweet and a very authentic girl! Excited for her this season!!'
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm on team maggie too. Hope our girl keeps kickin it tonight
  • nicca_jb
    Options
    Welp, apparently I was confused having signed up a few days late, and I'm not with Maggie after all (sorry team!) but rather a Walker... so good luck! I'll be chasing you ;)
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    nicca_jb wrote: »
    Welp, apparently I was confused having signed up a few days late, and I'm not with Maggie after all (sorry team!) but rather a Walker... so good luck! I'll be chasing you ;)
    Good news! You can join Maggie. The Horde will be plenty full without you.
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1464792/weekly-challenge#Item_16
  • zombiebrandy0112
    zombiebrandy0112 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I'm so excited I get to be Team Maggie now.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm a Maggie too! Didn't do amazing last week since I went to New Orleans on Thursday and, well, it's New Orleans!! But, I'm back at it this week, I've watched last nights episode and can't wait to do my "challenge" this week. Go Team Maggie! (and can I look like her in that picture in the first post please?!?!?)
  • nicca_jb
    Options
    Cindyinpg wrote: »
    nicca_jb wrote: »
    Good news! You can join Maggie. The Horde will be plenty full without you.
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1464792/weekly-challenge#Item_16

Fabulous!! lol <3
  • LisasRoadtolosing100lbs
    Options
    Team maggie is really lacking in conversation here.

I'm thrilled to death our sister team (beth) is ok. And happy to know it is a current happening. I am choosing to do the Team Beth challenge to show support of our little sister.

I'm hoping with previews of next week showing Abraham that our girl will be in it too kicking some walker *kitten*.
  • naanaamoreno
    Options

I chose to do the Team Beth challenge last week too. Since there's no character challenge this week I'm going to do the same from last week. I really enjoyed it!
    thump419 wrote: »
    Team maggie is really lacking in conversation here.

I'm thrilled to death our sister team (beth) is ok. And happy to know it is a current happening. I am choosing to do the Team Beth challenge to show support of our little sister.

I'm hoping with previews of next week showing Abraham that our girl will be in it too kicking some walker *kitten*.