Weaves and working out?

Options
All of me want Weave. I love my natural hair and I've had it down and out since July but goodness gracious I get bored. I have compteplated coloring my hair Indigo. But ultimately I think I want weave. I just feel like I workout better without it....I'll be honest I don't workout when I do have it lol. So how do you workout and keep that hair looking right?

Replies

• nats2508
    nats2508 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Its hard!! working out with natural hair that frizzes up as soon as you start to sweat is no fun! at least when you have extensions you can wash and go without the hassle! I am natural at the moment (considering exstentions for the UK winter ahead) so I freeze gel my hair down then wear a head band (seems to act as a barrier to the sweat). It seems to work but then I have to wash my hair more regularly because of the gel.

But if it makes you feel better, go for the weave and be proud!
  • valtorrez
    valtorrez Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started wearing lace front wigs d/t sweating hair out. When I get hair done I won't work out. When you wear weave, if it is glued in it gets gummy. Sew in is okay at first but still in my opinion starts to not look as good. So I just started wearing lacefronts that are close to hair styles I like so that I can wash and condition my hair whenever I want, pull it back, put wig on and look good lol.
  • kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Wigs. LOL. I rock a wig throughout the week. Keep my natural hair in twist underneath.
  • nats2508
    nats2508 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    wigs are a good idea! :)
  • KSwana
    KSwana Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wigs are definitely the simplest get-up-and-go option! But braids are easy to manage too, saves you from sweating out your weave :(