Dont like new board layout! I cant see my kiwi friends so easily!

Options
VaxSA
VaxSA Posts: 90 Member
How ya'll doing. I think I might be dying in the most dramatic of ways.

Replies

• Dizzzlel
    Dizzzlel Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Do explain?
  • VaxSA
    Options
    Oh, just exercise. Like I said, drama drama lol. I always find it hard to get back into if I have more than 2 days off exercise.
  • traceyandelliemay
    traceyandelliemay Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I do not like the new set up either... y fix something that isn't broken. I repeat this with windows 7 going to windows 8... grrr lol :)
    Re Exercise Zaxie I know what you mean and you know whats even worse do u get the whole stinking thinking if you haven't exercised? I do big time! I do have depression it is hereditairy and my mum commited suicide early 2013 ive been on all sorts of pills for it but ive found exercise everyday works. pills make more down. I know people are against it but daily activity is what keeps me a more bearable person. rest days don't work with me mentally which is prob y u see me always exercising on your newsfeed :) owell ae lol
  • VaxSA
    Options
    You know I think you are so right! And yes I do experience the same thing as you do when I dont exercise! I also see another thing that we share regarding the parental units =) All my love to you, my sweetness. You deserve every drop.
  • eviebee03
    eviebee03 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I dont like the layout either. Just to jump in here, im the same. I hate rest days. I get outta sync with myself, and my stinking thinking pops up. Urgh
  • EmmaOnTrack
    EmmaOnTrack Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Hurro.