Starting over and heading towards fitness!!! Add me!!

Options
Toria214
Toria214 Posts: 15 Member
Hello All...this is my 2nd (real) attempt at losing weight and getting physically fit!!! I need some help from my sistas of MFP!!! It's always easier to take the journey with friends...lets help each other!!! Add me :: Toria214 I have set a goal for myself to log daily regardless if its good or bad...and to work up to working out 4 days a week!!! Who wants to join me?!? Wishing you nothing but good health and success!!!

Replies

• Yana220
    Yana220 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    This is my second attempt as well! I will send a friend request! :)
  • 1hotmoma88
    1hotmoma88 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have been yo-yo-ing at it as well! Up for some motivation!
  • shezroyalty
    shezroyalty Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This is my second real attempt, i will add all of you :)
  • Sugarnspice1922
    Sugarnspice1922 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I am starting over too, with support, motivation and consistency we will all be fine!!!

add me
  • ZuriMarie
    ZuriMarie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me Zuri07 :)
  • saranevans
    saranevans Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    This is my 2nd attempt too, lost 20 lbs the first time so I'm hoping I can lose more than that this time.
  • Toria214
    Toria214 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Just checking on everyone to see how its going...I'm sure with Mother's Day some of us fell out of line...but hopefully you jumped right back on track!!! WE got this!!!
  • nmdreamer
    nmdreamer Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, starting the journey to be healthy is easy for me, but I need some help sticking with it. I'm 2 weeks in this time:smile:
  • Omanya
    Omanya Posts: 50
    Options
    Hiya. This is my first real attempt, but my severalth(?) actual attempt. I'll be especially vood for you if you're attempting the bodyweight exercise route, but good regardless. Feel free to add and good luck to you, too. :3
  • johnic777
    Options
    Hi this is my second attempt too, but this time I am determined. So we can motivate each other..
  • twinklestar128
    twinklestar128 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!