Focus t25 STARTING 10/13/14 advice?

Options
hello! as the title states im starting the program Monday and I was just wondering if anyone had any tips to get me ready for it! I completed the first month of insanity before but didn't complete it because I strep throat and now I haven't worked out in a month so I want to start with something alittle shorter than insanity or p90x

Replies

• oliviarpowers
    oliviarpowers Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started yesterday too. However, I haven't been working out for the past couple of months. I seemed to put 10lbs on.... anyway if you want to help motivate each other, I'm here :D
  • cardozojoann
    cardozojoann Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    That's Awesome Ladies!!!! T25 is such a great workout. I started T25 July 21st 2014 and finished it October 3rd 2014. It changed my life forvever. I lost 33lbs and 12.5inches off my body. I have pictures on my profile if you like to look:) I also drink my chocolate shakeology everyday and eat healthier. I moved onto Insanity and I'm only on week 2 and it's kicking my butt lol. I can't wait to hear your stories after you finish T25
  • kwiatrtdy
    kwiatrtdy Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I'm halfway through Alpha week 4 and it's brilliant! I think the reason it works so well is because the workouts are so short. There are no excuses for putting them off!
  • tiffanydawnn
    tiffanydawnn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    kwiatrtdy wrote: »
    I'm halfway through Alpha week 4 and it's brilliant! I think the reason it works so well is because the workouts are so short. There are no excuses for putting them off!

That's what I'm telling myself. If I can't give 25 minutes a day, then I don't deserve to get fit.