Insanity Week 2 Day 3

Options
cardozojoann
cardozojoann Posts: 85 Member
edited October 2014 in Social Groups
All I have to say is OMG!!! It is very Intense. They past few days I been really struggling. I been needing more water breaks in between breaks but then I get right back it to finish it. I been beating myself up because I feel like I can't keep up and I feel like I'm not giving it my all. It's like I want to quit before the workout is even over with. I keep telling myself to just keep going and finish it. At least I'm not nearly as sore as I was on week 1. Does it eventually get somewhat easier? How was your experience with the first month of Insanity? I don't want to fail myself. Ok my vent is over

Replies

• DominiqueRobinson28
    DominiqueRobinson28 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi your post sounds all to familiar it is a love/hate relationship with Insanity. When I first started I was panting breathing hold my legs barely able to stand feeling like I wanted to throw up pass out you name it I felt it but I didn't give up. I would stop for a minute get some water and even if I couldn't keep up I finished the workout. Month one was a challenge and month two isn't any easier but once you start seeing how much your strength and endurance is improving and you start seeing the definition forming in your body that is going to be your motivation to keep going. Soon you'll be beating Tanya and screaming at the television with excitement because you'll get through the entire workout without a rest. Just give it time your body has to get used to how difficult and demanding the workouts are. Don't give up you are going to love your results and probably want another round. Im on round 3.