Day 29: Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Options
2»

Replies

• aprilh47
    aprilh47 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Did something this morning i have never done before. I went running by myself. It was really windy and atually enjoyed running into it. Managed to increase my speed even and could still breathe and talk at the end. Only did 2.5k. But did another 5k with the hubby tonight. For some reason the 3 & 4 ks were absolute killers but the last one i felt great.
    im really hoping i can log a loss tommorrow even if its only a small one. Not quite figured out macros yet but i am aware that my sodium was through the roof today what ever that means.
  • annangelich
    annangelich Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    today I ended up taking a 4 hour nap, darn cold finally caught up with me.... I am taking it easy today. I am going to try my best to get a workout in, but I just feel so crappy... my only set goal is to stay under on calories today and get to bed early.
  • sowdenb
    sowdenb Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I entered my weight early....busy traveling tomorrow. Am wondering why the percentage of short term goal achieved to date didn't change with an increase in weight loss. Any ideas
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Going to make a smoothie to take to work, as I need to reign in my calories. Will try for my 10,000 steps at work today.
  • joe_hikeny
    joe_hikeny Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    18-Oct 3 mi walk / 30 min HIIT
    19-Oct p90x3 -isometrics/2.5 mi walk/ T25 Core Cardio
    20-Oct 3 mile hike Breakneck
    21-Oct 2 mi Walk / 30 Min Weight Lifting Chest / T25 Alpha Cardio

Stay Motivated

Joe
  • lalepepper
    lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    sowdenb wrote: »
    I entered my weight early....busy traveling tomorrow. Am wondering why the percentage of short term goal achieved to date didn't change with an increase in weight loss. Any ideas

If I recall correctly, this only gets calculated once most everyone has had a chance to enter their weights.

Today went well. I'm not done eating, but I've planned ahead. Changed my eating plans once I saw how it would influence my sodium, so I'm happy with that. Working on the hydration, gotta drink more tonight. Should be more than good with calories. Checking in now to increase accountability!