Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello All

dan_IRL
dan_IRL Posts: 204 Member
Hi there. I'm so glad I found this group. As I'm sure you know, support for this type of program is hard to find.

I'm Dan, from the Chicago Area. I just turned 40 and am looking to lose around 100 pounds.

Today is my first day, started with a Mocha shake. I've got 32oz of water in already for the day. FIlling up my jug shortly.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello.

Replies

• Ladybug_Karen
    Ladybug_Karen Posts: 123 Member
    Hi Dan!! I'm glad you found us! With the way the message boards have been moved around, it takes a hot minute to find the groups. :) we're here... Just might take a day or two. Feel free to add me so you can msg with any questions. I've hit my 6 month mark on ND and I'm down 90 pounds. I feel like a pro. LOL I'm in Northwest Arkansas and wanting to lose a total of 150-ish pounds.
  • erock0628
    erock0628 Posts: 30 Member
    Hi Dan!! I'm glad you found us! With the way the message boards have been moved around, it takes a hot minute to find the groups. :) we're here... Just might take a day or two. Feel free to add me so you can msg with any questions. I've hit my 6 month mark on ND and I'm down 90 pounds. I feel like a pro. LOL I'm in Northwest Arkansas and wanting to lose a total of 150-ish pounds.

Hey Keren,

Are you still on the program