Replies

• psibaby
    psibaby Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I can't believe this is almost over. I still have so far to go to goal :(
  • mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    Me too.. I am planning on starting another if people are interested. November 1st until the end of the year. We can finish the year strong and help each other through the holidays
  • 15in8
    15in8 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I couldnt find this for the life of me when they changed the site! Buuuuut found my way eventually :-) All updated now......For better or worse! I am certainly interested in continuing. Summer here in Aussie land, so should be prime weight shifting time!
  • 15in8
    Options
    And after 10 weeks so far.........I am exactly the same weight :smile: No mystery though. Exercise has been great, loving the fitbit and hitting some good targets. Plus loving challenges with friends! But I have been enjoying my food :smiley: A bit of muscle gain in there as well I think.
  • jemsurf
    jemsurf Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Sadly I gained about 6 pounds through these 10 weeks. I only have 25-30 left to lose. I'm soooooo close and I need to re-focus before 2015.
  • mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    So I gained two pounds through this challenge. Grr. Just going to keep on trying. I will succeed.
  • 15in8
    Options
    So over the period I gained .5lbs..... Could be worse, could be better. Looking forward to doing another challenge :-)