Day 3 - Define Upper Body

Options
muffintopminx
muffintopminx Posts: 541 Member
edited October 2014 in Social Groups
The start guide says this class is 35min. But it was only 18:45min. 15min off seems like a big mistake. Are we supposed to do the warmup from Lower Body first? I noticed this one had no warm up included - I guess so you can do both Defines, one right after the other as another person said. But the schedule never has them together! Arg - so confused.

Other than this annoyance, I felt very challenged on this one. Push-ups and planks kill me. I happen to have a long torso so the rolling up stuff was hard. I also had to double check that I was doing the right workout because it felt more core than upper body. Which makes me a little scared about the core workout.

Next time I'm adding the warmup to this one. Still won't clock in at 35min tho. So weird.

Replies

• happyfitt
    happyfitt Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Did upper body and a quickie 2 mile walk. So far, so good. :)
  • ImNoAngel2
    ImNoAngel2 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Nice job on upper body & a 2 mile walk too WTG! :D

• blktngldhrt
    blktngldhrt Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I only did upper body today. I chased around a couple of toddlers, though. That should count for something! Haha
  • faithnfitnesss
    faithnfitnesss Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    The time is wrong on the guide. It is just 18 minutes.
  • sylviedrozz
    Options
    i didn't do define upper body on day 3 - life happened basically and i had to be with my family. on day 4 though (today) i did both upper body and sweat. defiantly going to thoroughly enjoy my rest day tomorrow.